I bet blizzard runs boost sites

He basically admitted on twitter, i heard he also said on twitch too.

He flat out admitted it. There is no room for debate whether he broke the rules or not. It also stands that he didnt receive any punishment for it while he should have received a permanent suspension.

The rest of Method/Echo were in a grey zone as one couldnt be sure who knew and who didnt. This does not apply to scripe.

Darth Vader adjusts his targeting while reading this thread

ā€œThe foil is strong with this oneā€¦ā€

Iā€™m well aware of that. Blizzard needs to be able to proof that it happened on their end. Everyone can say something and then take it back.

Although we both know that what Scripe said there was the truth and that he deserves a permaban, but thatā€™s not what this is about.

Then about what?

With this, blizz admit, there are 1st and 2nd rated consumers. We pay the same, yet some getting banned for this, while others not.

Already too late. Blizzard doesnt ā€œneedā€ anything. He admitted it and he should have received a permanent suspension. Otherwise he shouldnt have stated it and there was no reason to state it. Also Blizzard being in a fight with the Gallywix Admins (who handed out everything to Blizzard) were most certainly able to track it down to scripes bank account.

I mean it is. What you talk about would apply in a proper court of law and there we could argue about what is exactly required (a lot). This doesnt apply here. Not even by EU law scripe would be protected if Blizzard decided to perma bann him (they are just not allowed to bann you on a whim like in the US. This wouldnt apply here tho)

Thereā€™s plenty of games with gear in the cash shop that is not ā€œDeadā€

You are blowing this way out of proportion if you think a lot of people will quit over it.

Thereā€™s been a couple of high end PvPers who got a permaban for RMT, it happens.

But I agree that it sometimes feels like a double standard. As seen as with this Scripe case.

You are aware, but must throw some hidden insults? White knight. bye

Reading is hard it seems, since that wasnā€™t a reply to you nor was there a hidden insult in there. Bye too, tinfoilhatman.

Scripe should have been perma banned.

Omg, everyone knows that big boosting communtites sell gold RMT.

But instead they banned few guys from this boosting community. And this community was disbanned.

I mean its kinda obvious who the gold sellers are when they accept gold on any realm, no doubt to sell on the sites in most cases. Some people out there say they donā€™t and use the gold on these other realms for buying AH items, like mounts etc. But thatā€™s a load of garbo cover up.

Just Lol Again Lol why would you need a boost?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.