I bought a lvl 60 boost today... and I'm shocked and disappointed

It doesn’t mean anything specific. It’s a deliberately vague statement. As I said, marketing speak.

Why is no one pointing out the lvl 60 boost costs £50?

having to do it more than once is not fun. unless u are a special kind of what ever.

2 Likes

Well, today I learned that you do not even have/see the grappling hooks in Korthia, making it impossible to get to the isle (without dieing) in the rift phase. I’m still not sure about that but it looks like you have to do the Korthia Campain for it… meaning you have to do the Covenant Campain before. Oh joy…

1 Like

You bought a boost, which I just wanna point out is a hella dumb mistake.

Second, of course you can’t mount, of course the eye is there, of course you have to free baine,

OF COURSE you have to do all the stuff you haven’t done yet. The boost just brings you up to 60. FORTUNATELY, if you’ve done all of it once, you can skip it by talking to the right people(I;E Bolvar in Oribos)

And according to OP, they did gain money from this feature. It works as intended(You skip from level 1 to level 60).

A technically false statement.

Sure.
Unfortunately it has nothing to do with anything in this thread I think.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.