I can finally ride the love rocket!

I am not saying I’ve been riding mine since '11 but I have…
Humble brag aside grats on what is probably the single most awesome mount in the game!

1 Like

Thanks! :grin: Well first time when I start to play Wow , had wish to have him xD
So after few years finally I got him :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: Yes the grind is complete and it does feel good to have the love rocket between my legs, makes you sore after all those years of grinding :wink:

1 Like

So… Lovely Chram, bracelet, token all gone? Ok I can understand charms but token from mine bag that is …Don’t have words :scream: :unamused: :sob:
Why just don’t make them as a currency like darkmoon.

1 Like

Is that a euphemism? :thinking:

Also, Gz sir or err… madame. :grinning:

1 Like

As someone who got the Rocket last Saturday: YES IT DOES!

2 Likes

the tokens DONT disappear if you dont log the toon with the tokens till the nextlove is in the air. I noticed that this year when I logged my rocket farm toons on Stormscale :smiley:

1 Like

Its not the love for the individual mounts, but the love of knowing you have it! :smiley:

…rides away on my love rocket o/

1 Like

1 Like

Hahah… gl next year <3

1 Like

@OP, gz on rocket, very hard mount to get if not lucky.

@Assassia, as someone who got lucky on this in 2014, who’s however a collector and would’ve had over 630 total runs by the end of 2014 event if it hadn’t dropped so soon and several thousands by now, I found the exp from it low enough that it didn’t compel me to do a single run, especially since for me the very low drop mount that I struggle with is the timereaver, and since timewalking exp is A LOT more, like 13x more than 1 love rocket run, I better level my alts with that than rocket.

I was busy with other stuff also like rbg for vicious mounts, still am, so didn’t go for the new toy since I think there was one, otherwise probably I’d have done it daily just for the tokens, can’t even trade the mount if you get it again, not that it’s likely at all.

1 Like

According to that I would not play wow till next year :joy:
I farm tokens with mine all chars

Not practical for many of us xD

1 Like

Imagine you don’t play wow becase love tokens and start brand new characters .Next year on valentine day you open chars and there is no tokens :rofl:

1 Like

Why I cant put link in post like you :neutral_face:

You just need to reach trust level 3 then you’re gucci :wink:

Is there some guide to see my progress :joy:

Most of it is covered in the

Basically you can hit level 3 after 50 days of posting/reading/taking part if you meet all the criteria.

You’re on day 24 according to your profile, you can also see other stats you’ve clocked up there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.