I can fly.... Now what

You had me on the last one!

od course you are bored. I’d be bored too if I had to do the same thing on 15 characters lmao. I cba to do it on my 2nd toon xD

1 Like

Heroic raiding and mythic dungeons are for no lifers? Ok. :rofl:

This makes someone a no lifer? Wow.

I play 2-3 hours most evenings and I still manage to navigate the group finder for mythic plus. This makes me a no lifer?

On his definition yes. Everybody who plays wow for more than an hour per week seems to be a no-lifer in his eyes.

After flying there are a few activities that you can keep yourself busy with:

1. Farming materials or crafting items to sell on the auction house to make some gold. (Crafting has been hammer in BfA but there are still some things that sell).

2. Farming mounts and pets from Mechagon and Nazjatar or even old world content.

3. Pet battle stuff. Farming Pet Charms, collecting and leveling pets and doing pet battle dungeons. I know Pokemon is not everyone’s cup of tea, but WoW “Pokemon”, sorry I mean Pet Battles, are actually one of the best of it’s class of game even rivaling Pokemon itself.

4. Role Play. If you have a creative imagination and like performing on an imaginary play on a virtual stage role play can be quite fun. RP people don’t care about your level or how ahead of the curve you are, they just like acting out a great story. You can be whoever you want to be and do what ever you want to do. I have seen a level 3 guard drag a level 120 offender off to the dungeons. Even if RP is not your thing you can make a level 1 character (that is all you need), get a RP addon and read the other peoples profiles or watch them perform their stories. Some of those back stories can actually be made into movies. Hint -> Alliance -> Stormwind City around the inns and the Cathedral. You can peek in at Goldshire on your way to Stormwind, but just remember that is red light district of RP. To see some real RP continue on to Stormwind.

5. Oh yes reputation. Get Exalted with all the factions so that when Mecha Gnomes and Vulpera… Druids (fingers crossed) come out you are not one of the people who go “oh now I have to grind all this rep just to unlock an allied race” you can just unlock it.

eh i broke last night and returned to farm . but doing it in extremly limited amount - only 850 rep quest in mechagon so im 12 days away there and only 3 follower quests in nazjatar so around 10 days if there will be 1 emmisary somewhere.

will realistically take twice this much because i feel like barfing when doin those zones. its making me almost physicaly sick due to how unfun it is so dont think i can do it daily . wont lie had more fun watching love island after i was done then playing wow -_-

mainly returned because hc warfronts seems to be fun when done in around 400 itlv :slight_smile:

still think it feels way worse then even rep farm in MoP . wonder why it feels like this -_-

Im thinking about doing 15 new alliance :slight_smile:

Well, I meant that it’ll actually take me ~6 months before I even start farming rep, because currently I don’t really play WoW.

405 is low?

Some very good recommendations here.

Also collecting your essences can be a target, for off spec also if you like. For example my free time is either mythic plus or pvp atm as I really want that hot trub essence, so I’ll have to dip my toe into arena I guess. Its all stuff to do.

I achieved flying without WM, I simply refuse to do warmode. I hate if someone tries to pressure me into something, it just makes me push back harder… so forget it Blizz even Essences will not make me do it…

I had to take a break from Wow for two days after getting flying, because I was sick of seeing Mechagon Or Naz. else I’d burn out in no time. Just some transmog runs, getting some alts through the patch starter qs…

This expansion I have no motivation what so ever to raid a lot, my guild on my old main is almost inactive and my favourite chars /speccs are not fun anymore. :frowning:

Mount and transmog runs it is mostly now… the non tier sets from the raids give me nothing, Doing some more paragon chests to get all the pets … will be getting back to mech and Naz later for the 'cheeves or so

I really do not know why each expansion there must be a new system that gets scraped when it ends. I want something that lasts… is that wrong?

Now you can farm your dailies more efficient and have time to play that alt you’ve always wanted to

Very low yeah

Land next to people who can’t fly and laugh at them

1 Like

405 is 5 levels above standard mythic dungeon gear. 430 would be atleast average

Land next to people who can’t fly and tell them how much fun you’re having now you’ve got flying… Oh wait.

How is 430 ‘average’? I doubt it’s anywhere near that high.

Remember the vast majority of players are casual that don’t do high mythic+ and/or raid above LFR.

I’d probably say 405-410 is ‘average’

Now fly away

Play a better game. I’m currently playing Pokemon Y.
Basically got Flying in 8.2 & felt zero desire to log in.
Get more fun out of coming on the forums to {Censored} about how {Censored} the game is now.