I cannot access Vashj'ir!

I have a problem with my level 111 Worgen Druid! Recently I changed the faction from the horde into the alliance. This account can not access Vashj'ir. I can not take the "Call of Duty" mission even though I made "Hero's Call: Vashj'ir" taken from the mission table. I checked if "Recruiter Burns" and "Naraat the Earthspeaker" were giving me that assignment but nothing. I've tried to access Vashj'ir from another account and worked. I have no idea how to get into Vashj'ir with that character. I really want help!

PS: I'm sorry if my english is not very good.
30/10/2018 13:21Posted by Zgold
I have a problem with my level 111 Worgen Druid! Recently I changed the faction from the horde into the alliance. This account can not access Vashj'ir. I can not take the "Call of Duty" mission even though I made "Hero's Call: Vashj'ir" taken from the mission table. I checked if "Recruiter Burns" and "Naraat the Earthspeaker" were giving me that assignment but nothing. I've tried to access Vashj'ir from another account and worked. I have no idea how to get into Vashj'ir with that character. I really want help!

PS: I'm sorry if my english is not very good.
Personally I think this is happening due the faction change. I think you should contact Blizzard technical support by live chat. They will help you step by step until you got access to your zone. I hope you will get it solved. :)
30/10/2018 14:39Posted by Lichosa
I think you should contact Blizzard technical support by live chat. They will help you step by step until you got access to your zone. I hope you will get it solved. :)

No, they won't as the OP should be able to go to the keep or a board and start the questline.
Have u done vashjir prequest line?
2nd option - try to use portal direct vashjir from ogrimaar.
30/10/2018 22:01Posted by Keyur
Have u done vashjir prequest line?
2nd option - try to use portal direct vashjir from ogrimaar.

Why would an alliance go to orgrimmar to get a portal?
Yeah my bad - I meant from main city of your faction.
Thank you guys for the answers. I have solved my problem, I should do the BFA storyline quest in order to get the "Call of Duty" mission and after I was able to access Vashj'ir

Do you mean that the quest line became available after doing the heart of azeroth questline? Or did you do more.

Maybe it’s phasing issue like tons of times before? Maybe you started some quest which is changing stormwind harbor so old npcs are disappearing or they are rearranged?