I can't play the game even if I want to :(

I find it hard to believe you mythic raided before if you cant do 5 hours of content a week in preparation

3 Likes

That is a good question and I am hopelessly confused on it he was probably staying afk in major hubs and cities all day.

Not exactly mythic raids, because they didn’t exist back then. Heroic raids didn’t require any preparation beforehand expect for buying potions and food from the AH before the raid.

I’ve been AFK for 3 expansions and done some casual raids here and there. It’s really getting into me man. I hate it.

You are minority and and how can you be locked out when i am raid ready by just playing casual content?

Because I’m not a casual and I don’t do casual content because I find it boring and braindead.

I just level characters and farm tmog. Also got my T3 sets this expac.

Took me 5 days to get flying with that rep buff up. I had part 1 back from the start of bfa.
I had to do rep for nazajtar and rustbolt from stratch. It was really easy.

I’m grinding my essences now, it’s not too bad just logging on doing a bit and going on wow classic when I’ve reached a point.

Agree with pvp being horrible this expansion though.

100% agree with you man. One of the best part of high-level content for me always was a PvP. Why should I farm these essences? Why should I try to find top caraptcha? Why there are lot of players on rating 1.6 with a Mythtic Nialote gear? I can’t even get such gear if I am a middle PvP player… and seems it will be forever cuz some overgeared guys can just oneshot me. It’s horrible that PvE ppl can win the game just because of their gear. I will not be surprised if shadowlands will make this distance between PvE and PvP guys even more bolder.

P.s. Did they really do a meta which depends on procs :smiley:

2 Likes

Why shouldnt gear be big factor in pvp? Do you realize you play rpg game? This is not compettive esport game. Its RPG.

1 Like

Why shouldnt gear be big factor in pvp? Do you realize you play rpg game? This is not compettive esport game. Its RPG.

It was fine before, they just broke thing that used to work. I wouldn’t argue if it was the same as it now from the begging, but a lot of players started to play this game just because of PvP system. It’s 100% PvP (after getting a last lvl) game for me and now it’s broken, that’s all. What about competitiveness, didn’t you see ladders, tournaments, etc…?

A lot of players like me dislike to spend each day on the grind. And yes, raids, mythics and locale quests are just a well disguised boring grind which you can’t skip now.

Its RPG.

And WoW long time ago left far away from the RPG genre. If you want a truly RPG in WoW, then play classic

1 Like

Yes i did and was about time to return wow back to roots.

if you have to switch off to enjoy a game, that’s bad game design

You literally just said that you used to run mythics in previous expansions.

Either just run heroic raids like you used to or understand that you have to do a little more for mythic.

i think breathing and some other function are controlled by a nerve system that works without needing a command from the brain. If he longed in, go to take a irl nap and his character was doing the dailies he wouldn’t mind at all.

Then you don’t like MMO’s i take it? A lot of aspects of this game and other MMO’s are grinding, which requires “switching off” or “zoning out” to tolerate it, how else are you going to do draenor rep farming for example? With some of the factions you can only gain rep by killing mobs that give 2 or 3 reputation points.

Not even cleared Ny’alotha and ran out of things to do?

1 Like

The question is : How can anyone really enjoy doing world quests for 10.000 times (10k)?
Yes, there a achievement that requires 10k wq to be completed. Yesterday i did the 5k one. One more. :))

these idiots want to keep you subbed forever its a marketing strategy …

Idiots? Then they must be smartest idiots in the universe

mate… What have you been doing since launch if you don’t mind me asking?!.. As for what you are supposed to do? By the sounds of it stop being idle/afk in Goldshire would be a start… cause the way you explain it, it sounds like you’ve BARELY done any content… Like… AT ALL… To me it sounds like you want Thaumaturge Vashreen to send you a flight licence, gear and cloak upgrades in the mail, instead of putting in a “modicum” of effort yourself…

Complaining just for the sake of complaining is sad mate, there are loads of problems in the game, granted… But you not getting things because you don’t wanna put in a “slight” effort ain’t one of them…

If you want to raid, do dungeons and PvP get out there, put in an effort and like Shia Labeouf would say: JUST DO IT! Yesterday you said Tomorrow… SO JUST, DO IT!

3 Likes

Hehe have to add humor to this.

1 Like