I can't play the game even if I want to :(

I want to raid, do dungeons and most of all do PvP,

But… I can’t?

There is a thing I hate more than anything and that’s daily quests. Especially if you are forced to do them. Blizzard took this ideology at the end of WoD with Tanaan Jungle that “You must do these dailies to progress” . It’s Horrible

I still don’t have flying even tho I have played from the start of BFA, I don’t have any allied races, I don’t have essences, I don’t have the legendary cloak levels, I don’t have anything that has to do with Rep/Daily Grinding. I don’t raid, I don’t do PvP. What am I supposed to do in this game now?

How can anyone really enjoy doing world quests for the 500th time? (the people who farm paragon chests and all). Why do you do it? Why do you find it enjoyable content to do every single day?

Back in MoP when you wanted to PvP or PvE you could just hop right in and enjoy the main aspects of the game without having to do dailies for months beforehand.

And what’s the deal with having to do PvE to play PvP? It literally killed PvP.

18 Likes

Buddy, I’m with you 100% :frowning: I just can’t stand it, especially the new invasion dailies. It’s a mindless, boring as f content I have 0 desire to do. And because of that I like you have most of the BFA features locked for me…

4 Likes

This is how you play wow ok.
You do dailies and wait 24 hours.
you do pvps and try to win and wait 24 hours.
you will need to do it every day so you are not behind.
also you will need to do mythics to get to high key level.
AND THAN you may renew your wow sub.

ps. your alts are useless.

5 Likes

idk man, i just do it and try not to overthink.

1 Like

Obviously flying helps but you haven’t bothered to even do that so wont go into detail.
As for the dailies. Doing quick 4 dailies for 1 emissary box takes around 20-30 mins…not sure whats the fuss. But then again…there are people whom you will send free gold and they will still complain that they actually have to move to the mailbox to get it. How dare they send me via mailbox and make me actually do something like going and getting it?!

3 Likes

I’m literally only playing this game rn because I’m trying to get the mounts that won’t be available in SL.Hopefully SL will be much more fun. Or at least don’t tie grinds to time. At least let us grind as much as we want daily.

1 Like

Well getting Nazjatar rep was quite a hell but other than that pathfinder was…ok I guess

blizzard has the mentality of a mobile game.
“please dont play too much because that would make your progress too fast and we loose our precious whmoneys”

5 Likes

I don’t mind doing things to obtain something if the thing that you do is not literally watching youtube videos on your 2nd monitor and doing the same thing for the 100th of time. I play the game to enjoy it, not to do chores to pass time.

I’d rather afk in Goldshire for 30 minutes than torture myself with 4 world quests.

1 Like

Sometimes you do what you must. Every MMORPG has a grind in them and you just have to “deal with it”. I also remember how I had to swallow my hatred for bg spamming to get bloods(I dont mind a BG here and there. But a mindless spam? Never will understand how people who do BGs 24/7 find it fun either).

If you are going to ask me now if I want to spam some BGs more, I would probably answer: “I rather sit on a cactus”. But I did what was needed. So do what you may not like and be done with it.
And you even have it easy. A few WQs per day? pff…there are pvp boyz who are spamming M+s everyday to get that bis trinket or wep or what ever…

It’s also ridiclous that you get more rep for saving turtles than for completing a long quest chain in which you help important characters.

I remember I quit WotLK beacuse I got bored of Argent Tournament dailies.

Then I quit MoP because of dailies as well, all I remember was some turnip and carrot quests with those hoppers mixed in or whatever, I found it absolutely retarded lol.

Now we have BfA. Not only these dailies take much more time, they’re also alot more mandatory. You’re not doing them for gold like before, you’re doing them for currencies required for multiple grindy systems.

Emissaries and stuff weren’t so bad actually, but these new 8.3 assaults are getting really annoying for me… hmm

I have always disliked daily quests. The big reason for me is pacing. More often than not daily quests are tied to rep factions, ultimately Blizzard are setting the pace at which you can earn rep for a given faction. I’ve always favoured repeatable quests over daily quests because at least then I have a bit more control over the pace & can make a choice.

For example, over the weekends I work long shifts & my game time is very limited. I don’t particularly want to spend that limited game time doing dailies on a couple of characters. 85% of the time I will choose to skip the dailies at the weekend & just accept the loss, knowing that characters are now two days behind. But If daily quest were swapped for repeatable quests, I could make the choice to invest more time in the middle of the week doing the required activities to make up for the loss of game time at the weekend.

So for example you could spend 30 minuets a day doing daily quests, which would be 3 & a half hours over the course of 1 week. If dailies were replaced with repeatable quests, you could choose to grind for the same amount of time (3 & a half hours) but over 2 or 3 days, rather than 7. This would mean if you were away for the weekend, you could choose to put in an extra hour of grinding before or after to make up for it.

1 Like

the cloak grind is a bit overbearing because of how mind numbingly boring visions get after your 4-5th time doing them, but reputations have always required a grind, just now you do world quests instead of daily quest, the reputations work the same as in Wrath, or MoP so that has nothing to do with BFA.

As to PvP, yes its completely backwards that you really can’t ‘‘earn’’ pvp gear through battlegrounds to then step into arena. And in an optimal world rental powers(ergo: HoA, Azerite gear, Corruptions) would be disabled in arena to relieve the grind a bit more for people who purely want to pvp.

After the Uldum and Pandaria invasions and visions, my friend asked me if I wanted to do mythics. Told him I was going to log off and lay face down on the floor for the next 12 hours. That’s how it always feels once I finish my dailies. Really can’t be bothered doing anything else.
I get that it’s an RPG, but damn. There’s just no motivation left after those initial dailies.

1 Like

Wait…How? I mean yeah WQs and daylies are horrible but you need to do the bare minimum, i mean i droped the assault daylies pretty early on (when they were giving 50 cv’s still) and i still managed to get a paragon box on both uldun and rajaani just by doing the weekly assaults. I mean yeah its horrible but at least do the bare minimum instead of complaing. And again if you have been playing BFA from the start what exactly have you been doing ?

1 Like

this makes me so mad … this is the thing i hate the most in bfa

i wish

Why do you keep inhaling and exhaling? Doesn’t that get repetitive?

Sounds like a you problem, doesn’t it?
I just do them while audible or YT is playing on the other screen when I would just be lazing about anyway.

1 Like

it isnt completly “you” issue.
even if you try to relax and try to be brain dead as possible.
you will be stopped by not having enough quests and you need to log off for the day.

if you dont fly, its probably because you dont do yellow quests. do yellow quests. (i hate questing so i dont fly, but its not THAT important to me, i barely go outside of boralos)
i also hate dailies, but i at least try to do assaults for some gear.
if you got the 4 faction dailies throughout BFA, you must have already exalted with everything.