I decide what my name is, not you

I’ve only changed guilds once during my time on this character, DV to HN was basically a name change.

Obviously.

Big brain to remember though, the existence of an addon doesn’t give people full clear to name themselves w/e they like and disregard the naming policies.

Much like how you aren’t allowed to curse and say whatever you like to other people just because there exist a language filter. Shocking, I know.

Of course, however in this case it could provide some valuable context.

Oh, and fun fact, you can report people for what’s in their TRP as well, so… Go ham in Goldshire.

Time to pack your bags and leave

I take my stuff and leave Ok bye. :wave:

You will be remembered

1 Like

TRP names don’t show if you feel lazy and /look at someone. Like when it’s Lucas Von Esten, but /look shows his OOC name of Ratdudz.

3 Likes

I legit hate when this happens. Sat RPing with someone and I throw off a casual lazy /nod emote and suddenly I realise I’m talking to Dankboi.

4 Likes

There is no context though I’d say. It boils down to a very simple thing: Following the naming policies. There is geniuenly zero excuses to not do so, and it’s not even a difficult thing to do.

You choose your name. We choose if we like it, and blizzard decides whether it is allowed.

Basically, but the latter ultimately decide.

Our opinions are irrelevant, regardless on how Blizzard respond.

2 Likes

this is actually the most honest thing here

2 Likes

Brutal honest Leia strikes again :grin:🙋

1 Like

That’s not brutal honesty, it’s just stating a rather bland fact.

1 Like

For some, it’s brutal honesty.

Then I’m going to assume you don’t know what this word means.

Not me darling, look elsewhere.

It’s very much true that it is ultimatly up to Blizzard.

It is up to them, but it is also up to us to have names looked in to!

1 Like

there is nothing magnificent about that name seriously

2 Likes