I decide what my name is, not you

You raise your eyebrow inquisitively at Illidankxd.

…This was quite frequent at the start of Legion.

Same could be said about yours, but atleast you’re on Stormscale so I don’t care.

1 Like

yeah this is my non rp character on different server

Přèpàŕèd

Saw Demon hunter names not far off from that at the start of legion.

1 Like

I refuse to take people whose names are variations of Illidan seriously and would never invite one into my pug group.

5 Likes

I always find it difficult to understand why people absolutley refuse to put creativity in their names, even on non-RP servers. A name should be more than a one-second thought.

Hehehe laughs nervously as he looks at his list of uninspired character names

Moridunum
Glaivetree
Treelos
Bloodtree
Feltree
Misttree
Solartree
Demontree
Beasttree
Shadowtree
Lighttree

:joy:

3 Likes

The only ones from that list I take issue with are Misttree, Beasttree, and Lighttree but that’s just because the double T makes them visually unappealing. They very much fit into the setting.

5 Likes

It’s all about the trees, isn’t it? :rofl:

That’s up to the person and not for random people to harass them.

2 Likes

The double Ts are slightly off putting imo. But still, not bad

1 Like

I mean they do fit in, but they’re kinda uninspired :sweat:

Gotta admit, though, ever since you pointed out the double t on Blighttree I have been anoyyed by it to, but I don’t play the other 3 enough to pay for a namechange :sweat_smile:

Certainly true. Harassing the person is not okay at all, and hardly anyone has done so with OP. Saying they don’t find their name appropriate is not harassing them.

1 Like

To report them and ultimately for Blizzard to make a call if the name fits naming conventions

2 Likes

Regardless of server, if you don’t like a name, then you follow the in-game procedure and move on.

Look, report it, as is the procedure and move on with your life.
Plus, it’s down to Blizzard.

You are not Blizzard. You can report, I encourage you do, but that is all you can do.

2 Likes

I know, I have done, but it doesn’t mean I’m not allowed to discuss things with people on the forums regarding the topic.

1 Like

You aren’t. It’s offended Leia.

1 Like

I’m not offended, because I’m not taking sides.

I’m telling you to follow the procedure and simply move on. If I consider somebody a troll, I don’t associate myself with them, what-so-ever.

Why have I left the story forums? Trolls. It’s common sense, guys. I’m leaving it here.

You seem to get riled up incredibly easily.
I was making a joke, try not getting too uptight.

Because I get tired of repeating myself, when I’m literally trying to spare you all the headaches of trolls on these forums, that do exist.

Don’t associate with them. Follow through on the procedure and move on. Leave the forum trolls to it.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure we’re all aware trolls exist. We play on an RP server after all. They like to descend on us a lot… Or on the forums. We don’t need to be told, but thanks.