I decide what my name is, not you

But if we know what to look out for, we can report posts, report names etc and then we simply ignore, after that. It saves a lot of nonsense and arguments (with potential risks of getting suspended, yourself.)

It’s truly, not worth it.

Common sense decides what your name is, not you.

Do you look at TreeV ?

Ladies and Gentleman, I just want to point out that there are at least a dozen other people in this thread who are advocating against the OP who are breaking the no multiple words in character names rule in Blizzard’s Role Play Naming Document.

According to Vixi, those are just all bad people. You couldn’t even follow a simple document. Says a lot about you as a person, really…

2 Likes

I’m kinda flattered that I’m on your mind so much that you try and make it about me well after that discussion has past. :smiley:

Also nice attempt to troll, but futile. Now I am off to enjoy the day!

It wasn’t even aimed at our conversation. It was the first example of a nitpicky argument that came to mind.

Also nice attempt to troll, but futile.

I’m merely pointing out the Role Playing Naming Policy here. How is that trolling?

1 Like

It’s just a name. Let’s all chill. Blizzard’s ToS is not a holy bible without faults. If they use a name that makes sense in the TRP, then who cares ^^

1 Like

People with standards.

1 Like

Haha :smiley:
I prefer people using great names aye! Not discouraging it, but honestly man. Chill ^^

A slight reference to me, in that? :raising_hand_woman: :wink:

Huh? No, not really. It was more in reference to names such as Coldshade and Chucklegrin.

And that doesn’t mean I have anything against those players, personally. Before that comes up. It was just to show that the Role Playing Naming Policy is very restrictive, and if we’d try to enforce it to a T, we’d be here all day.

2 Likes

You’re on the wrong realm for chill. We’ve watched every other RP realm wither and die, to leave just Argent Dawn, so we’re going to keep our standards high. We’re not in the mood to lose the last RP realm we’ve got to OOCers and their ilk.

3 Likes

i’d ask you to look at blizz’s examples, for this.

https://gyazo.com/05777b660484b6f87fa186e77396a73b

(this is me subtly saying that you’re a rlly boring joke)

3 Likes

Examples of common unacceptable or disruptive RP names include (but are not limited to):

Stop lawyering your way around this. There’s no classification for which words. It just says “multiple words.”

2 Likes

For some reason, I had flashbacks to my childhood and the “Chuckle Brothers.” Being a 1990’s kid had it’s perks.

Guys LMAO im HIGH ON ACID. This stuff is so good lol did I mention I LOVE DOING DRUGS LOL. Mm mm so good lol im just HIGH on acid dude im chill…

1 Like

Every RP’er was an OOC’er at one point. People are not magically born into RP and I know plenty of individuals, whose OOC names were not RP-related when they first dipped their toes into RP.
I’d personally argue that being this uptight about a minor issue, such as derailing a forum thread from someone actually trying to do something RP related, but being called out on the name (Not saying you did it, just a general example of what could easily happen). Has a higher risk of extinguishing RP than someone having a slightly OOC name OOCly.

I 100% agree that their TRP profile names should be RP-related, as they are quite easy to change. And I would love if everyone had OOC RP names too, but I think elitism and gatekeeping RP has a higher chance of killing RP than a few people RP’ing with OOC names ^^

This character ain’t on Argent Dawn my dear goblin friend! So fret not

Better not be.

We’d have to send the Ogre Clubbing Club to teach you a lesson, otherwise. Gurthog loves his turban trolls…

1 Like

Sounds absolutely terrifying ahaha