I decide what my name is, not you

I didn’t have to do it, when I boosted my Night Elf Druid. I either went straight to Stormwind or Boralus, but I’m fairly certain it was the former.

100% agree with that, my only caveat is that newbies -should- read the RP policies Blizz have set out, as a bare minimum thing before rolling on AD. Mostly for their sake really, no-one wants a GM knocking on their virtual door to talk about name changes and whatnot.

Also, @Zukon, the GM clearly stated that nicknames are not names in his reply. Stop… what was it? Oh yes:

1 Like

Takes 10 minutes and you’re free, or you can HS out right away.

True.

Repeat this some more to attempt to make people stop talking on a forum lmao.

1 Like

Did you? I definitely remember hearting out of the airship a few months ago. Then again, I boosted a paladin in US two weeks ago, and I can’t for the life of me remember where I started…

I’m sure I didn’t go on that airship.

The druid was level 48 when I boosted. Did you boost yours from level 1 or 20?

The one in US was definitely boosted from 1. It’s a human paladin.

I agree that they should, but I bet the far majority don’t sadly. (Me included back when I first began to RP).

Gtg though. This forum thread has been my procrastination to not pull my *** down to the gym to lose the shameful christmas kgs gained.

Peace out from the three-word-gang, stay frosty

2 Likes

Don’t you mean you laughsmirk.
(Sorry. I’ll see myself out.)

8 Likes

Thanks I hate it.

1 Like

Hey I thought about making a new night elf character called Saleysha what do you all think? :blush:

2 Likes

“Name is unavailable.”

1 Like

damn

1 Like

Epic name, very cool.
Go for it, dude!

1 Like

WTB name Saleysha

Never actually interacted with the latter name mentioned, but I can strongly assume just by his loadout that he’s a Laughing Skull character. Want to know some lore character names from the proud and mighty Laughing Skull clan?

We have Limbflayer, Marrow, Ribchewer, Licefeaster, Upchuckle, Grinslicer, Mawmaul, Bony Xuk, Kil’rip, Cacklebone and Chucklespine…

2 Likes

There are people called Elon Musk, Buttigieg and P Diddy in real life. Bizarre names are OK.

1 Like

Hey friendo. You have good eyes, I am indeed a Laughing Skull in RP

2 Likes

Years in the field have taught me quite an expertise, I say…

Seen a fair few ‘questionable’ by the rules names, even in major RP guilds.

Edit:

Heck even my own habbit of giving a character a last name, rather than a first name, and sticking a first name in there with a mod, is kinda rule breaking.

Anyone else in the three-word-name gang? Rise up.