I decide what my name is, not you

Blizzard is by nature reactive. If you believe a name is violating any policies then go ahead and report it as people normally do :slight_smile: They only take action/investigate once a name has been reported and then decide based on their ToU.

I’m fine with that once they finally free up the name Coldshade for inactivity.

Coldshadow gone? Or were you going for the Spirit/Ghost version of Shade?

Like I said, it looks like boilerplate. I suspect that if I reported myself for having an inappropriate name then I would receive the same response. Go ahead and report my name and see if you get the same or similar reply.

can tell you from experience that it’s not the default response nor fits into their default formats for generic responses.

1 Like

Have you been on a name-reporting crusade? If so, what is the standard response?

Standard response when reporting players is “We will look into this matter, thank you for contacting, we can’t say what actions we will take.”

It is very unusual for them to straight up say it is inappropriate unless it is a clear cut situation, so is lamenting over how annoying this situation is for people.

the bog default response is “we’ll look into it” followed by “please use the ingame report feature” even if you point out that this was one way or another not an option.

very much this.

1 Like

I cant believe you.
You lied.
I would love to speak with this GM
I NEVER made a thread boasting about my name. Some random mage decided that topic. And when there was no rescuing the original topic fine i changed it. So you lied. I am disgusted absolutely disgusted about that one alone.

I have no words for your disgusting behaviour and i genuenly hope the GM’s are able to do something about it

Now lucky they are saying something simple, we will look into it, so i am not worried since its not a violation of the ToS. It is a verry RP Name because i decide it is that way.

Your behaviour is disgusting and childish. and this is not over

he says, in a thread by him called “I decide what my name is, not you”

So close! So, so close.

But miles away.

1 Like

Yeah well my friend’s uncle works at blizzard

2 Likes

mine also and he said it’s over sorry Poster Formerly Known As Räbies.

Look at your thread’s name and try that again

You have just been owned on levels I once thought myth

5 Likes

That isn’t how it works either really.
Imagine someone calling themselves after a racial slur and throwing in that argument.

4 Likes

I didn’t lie. You named a thread specifically calling attention to that ONLY you can decide your name, then procceeded to flaunt how amazingly creative your name is. I simply wrote that it existed, you boasted about it and that I found it to be potentially breaking the Naming Policy.

Don’t dig your hole deeper,roll with that you were wrong and move on. Keep insulting me however and I’ll just flag and send in a report on that as well.

2 Likes

It’s like that one guy who posts runescape pk montages in the non-consensual section of cornhub except OP is the one getting smited

Actually, since you wrote this, I’ll do that right away. Blizzard doesn’t take kindly to threatening other players geniuenly, which this is :slight_smile:

1 Like

I know reading is difficult for you, as it has been proven in the past.

That is the full Quote.

And there we go. So its a lie
Now i dont remember when exactly i removed my original topic. But there is it. Stop lying.

I didn’t even realise that was a thing but that’s absolutely b-b-b-based Telaryn

How is this threatning?
just stop it. i am done talking with you