I decide what my name is, not you

Then why are you responding and flat out ignoring GM’s responses too?

But in fact you actually just quoted yourself proving it was actually the truth all along

This is some Scooby Doo villain slip-up here, honestly - I am starting to wonder who you’ll actually be once I pull the Worgen mask off

3 Likes

Who made the title of this thread? (it was you)

2 Likes

I said stop it. I asked you to stop over and over and over again and you just keep going.

STOP IT The GM’s reponse ‘’ we will look into it’’ THATS IT. Nothing will happen. now leave me alone. and yes i will be reporting this for harrasment because i am done with you

Wasnt the original topic? can you people even read? seriously

you knowingly, purposely made it about your name lol

you’re just owned, roll with it, adhere to the rules in the future.

1 Like

Yes, it says “I decide what my name is, not you”

You are the sole person with the ability to rename your own topic, and therefore you are accountable for it

3 Likes

It’s what the topic is now. Your magnificent point is… Moot.

1 Like

You’re aware this is a completly public forum and you can’t actually tell or command me to not respond?

Go ahead, I’ve already personally sent in another one of your behaviour and refusal to also acknowledge that it is indeed inappopriate.

3 Likes

Thats not how this works

3 Likes

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/454363719519043598/678303910234030119/unknown.png

1 Like

I dont understand what is wrong with you people. i dont.
I dont understand why you are purposly trying to ruin someone’s gaming experience. You could have shrugged and leave it alone. But no you continously keep pusing and pusing and even lying on a bloody ticket to a GM just to try and get your way.

I dont understand what is wrong with you? I dont understand why? I asked you to stop harrasing me, you keep going, i ask you to stop you keep going over and over and over again.

No ToS was broken, It is that simple. Stop lying stop harrasing me. And can a bloody moderator close the damn topic already.

no but he can certainly try to threaten you, apparently!

1 Like

Räbies, dude, being so worked up over a game isn’t healthy. I also think you shouldn’t boast about your guild and ask people to merge with it when literally nobody even knows what your guild is.
Also please RP on Argent Dawn instead of just pink wojak forum posting. I only wish you put as much RP time into the game as you have grinding reddit forum points. :disappointed:

6 Likes

that GM clearly disagreed.

4 Likes

If your gaming experience hinges soley on being able to name yourself after diseases then you might need to reconsider some things about your life.

1 Like

Okay look I’m gonna be level with you OP, you’re getting massively baited how do you not see that :fishing_pole_and_fish: :wolf:

Lovey, you caused this scene by this thread.

I’m actually serious here - if you had stayed quiet, people on this forum wouldn’t have even bothered you. Not even knew who you were.
I’m not at all for silencing people (don’t worry, I’m not that sort), but sometimes, you need to walk away. Pick your battles.

2 Likes

Because frankly, naming a character and claiming to RP with that name is ruining my roleplay experience, and that of others.
We do not take kindly to lollers.

1 Like

man this went from “Haha you cant do anything xD” to “NO STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT STOP IT” very quickly

Rabies, you’re pathetic, hope you are getting a suspension as well with your posting history in this thread.

Actually I’ll make a ticket about that too as you’re both trolling and making deflammatory statements :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Honestly, despite my strong stance against it, I don’t go around hunting for names. But if I do see a name I find to not be appropriate, I report it and send along to Blizzard.

The only reason I did it more specifically in a ticket this time was ENTIERLY Based on both OP’s behaviour and to actually be able to show him what the GM’s response on it would be. It just so happens, that yeah…OP was wrong.