I decide what my name is, not you

can you even hear yourself you absolute potato?

Stop playing the victim card after you:

1. Purposely re-named this thread to boast that you are the sole person who decides what your name is, therefore suggesting you are exempt from the naming policy on roleplaying servers which is, like it or not, still in place
  2. Have repeatedly insisted that you are proud of your name, that it is a roleplaying name simply because you said so and that you will not change your name nor can anybody else

It’s very rich that after you took such a boastful and stubborn stance that you now cry out for everybody to leave you alone and that there’s something wrong with all of us. You are not being harassed; this entire thread has revolved around continued debate concerning your character name - those that have contributed are not at fault if you claim to feel “harassed” when no such thing has occurred.

2 Likes

I dont get it.
People keep saying Pick your battles.
I won the battle the moment someone posted this:

No Rules where broken. the proof is right there.

Then someone decided to report it and even lie in the report. ?
But i have to pick my battles? For the past three days i have been harrassed by mutliple people in this topic despite me asking them repeatedly to stop . And I AM THE PROBLEM? I am sorry but i dont see how thick you can be? I am being attack, unjustly, for no reason just because someone is delusional.

And now there is even a topic where i am being blamed for being proud of my name? I AM PROUD OF MY NAME. And i am not ashamed to admit that. It is a great name, dare i say Magnificent. And i HONESTLY dont see what is wrong about it.

You decided the topic, i just changed it for you and even that is wrong? I dont get it? this is what you wanted.

I told you to leave me alone, i give you a list of my characters on the server for your ignore list. Be done with it and leave me alone.

yo Elyrius I just wanted to say that I really enjoy reading your posts

1 Like

Yes. Yes you are.
Nobody lied.

1 Like

aye thats you

2 Likes

Yes.
I can tell you, I’ve had to report people who wouldn’t let arguments lie and in the heat of the moment, they’ve said something to me, which warranted a report which later led to their ban/suspension.

It’s wiser to let things go, than risk a heat of the moment, comment and land yourself in more trouble/bother.

3 Likes

Again, for whatever reason - presumably in desperation to keep your character name - you continue to deny the most solid evidence you’re going to receive that dictates your name as not eligible for a roleplaying server.

Why are the links posted inaccurate or wrong, exactly? Can you provide a post that is a little more concise in which I can’t feel the panic exuding from the words you’re typing? Genuinely, I’m very curious as to what sort of mental gymnastics you’re performing to arrive at your current conclusion

You are not being attacked. As a matter of fact, I think that the most people have called you is silly or stupid in terms of offensiveness, and if words like those are automatically processed as a harassment in your mind, you must experience this quite a lot.

This is a nice try, but no - you could’ve easily admitted you were wrong and kept the original title of your thread. It’s very apparent that you like to throw the blame elsewhere, but at the end of the day, you are the person that made the conscious decision to change the thread’s title, and therefore the thread’s official topic.

As Vixi has already stated, this is a public forum. Unless somebody is legitimately harassing you - which I firmly believe they aren’t - then nobody in the thread has an obligation to stop posting.

Thanks dawg!!! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :pray:

2 Likes

I have submitted my secondary ticket, and will be updating the thread when I recieve a response(If the thread still exist by that point)! The other ticket took roughly 2 days.

1 Like

3 days during which I have repeatedly reminded you that it’s a public forum where people can reply to whoever they like, and that the only way to avoid that is not engaging the argument.

Responding to people means they respond to you, this is a conversation.

The GM still disagrees.

He’s not boasting about his name you guys really

3 Likes

I also just realised that he quoted Jessicka disagreeing with him, as a means to show that I was lying or something?

Did he not realise we are two completly diffrent gnomes/people?

I guess it was just an

:drum:

Oversight

1 Like

You do all look the same

1 Like

Vixi has her staff in front of her face and basically no hair.

1 Like

They’re all just really short and squeaky to me I’m afraid Croecell…

1 Like

Also one will throw shadow and fel at you while the other throws fire, ice and arcane.

There’s also one other discernable feature, but I won’t mention it.

2 Likes

If you’re proud on being named after one of the most vile diseases on the planet then yes by all means, you are the problem.
And please do share your list of alts. I really do not wish to get aquintainted with someone who thinks its okay to be behaving like this.

2 Likes

With that logic, I could name a Pandaren “Corona” and flaunt about what a fountain of creativity I am for taking the 2 seconds of brain power to think this idea up.

1 Like

Here you go Karyin, enjoy

(Notice how Rabies here is actually capable of creating normal, roleplay friendly character names, but simply doesn’t feel like conceding that Rabies is quite a weird name - pure stubbornness and inability to accept wrongdoing)

5 Likes

Enjoy the game the way you like to on a different server instead of hanging around here and repeatedly embarrassing yourself?

3 Likes