I decide what my name is, not you

Irrelevant.

My battle.net is Robster, doesnt mean It’d work as an RP name (unless I’d RP as a Makrura named Robster the Lobster.)

1 Like

I can safely say I’m not looking forward to your psuedo-RP story that has no real roleplay purpose beyond just being a stupid clapback at the people telling you to adhere to the rules of a roleplaying server (and justifiably so)

And yeah, as Jessicka says, your battle.net name is very much irrelevant to the in-game name of your character. All you’re doing is being wilfully ignorant of the rules your breaking because you don’t quite care, though given that’s the case you:

A) Shouldn’t be on the realm
B) Will no doubt be very upset when your name is eventually flagged for change (and you won’t be able to make it a reiteration of Rabies, because if you read the information Tehya linked you earlier, repeat offenders suffer a harsher penalty to their account)

Keep on rocking the name though, at least you’re not afraid to flaunt your deliberate ignorance

5 Likes

Should I RP a makrura named Robster the Lobster?

@swooce in ten characters

1 Like

What does swooce mean?

I do think my RP would be a bit hard to come by tho.

you might’ve known by now, had you embraced the way of the rper…

1 Like

Maybe…. is he/she on any inn’s menu?

Nope.

I’d be under the sea.

Then no. You can’t.

You don’t own me.

Well… true, having gnomes is not my cup of tea.

Because ya aint brit.

Ok… do I need to be brit to enjoy a good cup of tea now?

Nah, but gnomes.

They love gnomes.

I have never done this before and its going to take time. However when i do it i want to do it properly

You say this is all justified, i say its not, because it isnt.

I like this realm, I like the people, the comunity, the roleplayers in stormwind. And apart from the toxic behaviour here i will continue to play on AD.

I dont see a reason why people should flag my name. They never have before. And if this topic should be that reason i am certain blizzard will not honor that request, for there is no reason to,

For now be satisfied with this.
I choose this name, I dont use my real name since my curse. And there is that. Now its a fantasy name.

Thankyou verry much and have a goodday playing in the mud with orcs or whatever you bloodelves do

boy you sure are going to be dissapointed

https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/135764

Fair enough.

You will be able to appeal it if it does.

We have done this part of the discussion already