I didnt think I will get bored so fast

You mean just like in EVERY EXPANSION since … I dunno, Cata. Heck even in WotLK it didn’t take too long to get to max level. Level cap is when the game starts, not ends. This ain’t BDO (or whatever korean game it is with infinite leveling grind).

Heck, 2 weeks in almost, and I’m at 10-12 renown only with 3 factions and at 8 with Iskaara so I’m currently standing around fishing while waiting for dungeon queue (had to queue for specifics now as I STILL haven’t been to half of the Dragonflight dungeons yet)

Dragonflight feels like WotLK. Giant zones, endless questlines, wooly mammoths, grizzly hiills remix… the good stuff.
And dragon flying got me so spoiled on ~800% speed that flying anywhere else today was a chore like hell. It felt like flying at ground mount speed when I was checking on my abominations in Maldraxxus and flying to farm tmogs in Legion mythics.

I sincerely hope they’re gonna keep expanding dragonflying instead of abandoning it in the next expansion, or people are gonna flip for real, now that we got this spoiled :smiley:

3 Likes

Exacly. Since all those expansions where wow start lossing millons of players. Leveling should take weeks not hours.

wow what a shock that Dragonriding fun didnt last more then week :slight_smile:

who could have predicted it :0

this happens when there is nothing to do in endgme on your main - no way to progress your power of gear - you get boredvery fast :0

this is why this expansion was destined to fail

That’s the dumbest thing I’ve heard in a while. There were like 15+ other, much bigger reasons (that I won’t get into cause it would just add a truckload of fuel into already pretty off-topic conversation). The only thing that slow leveling gives you is aneurysm trying to level up an alt. Especially when you do it on the same 1000 quests…

1 Like

With the fishing change im a lot happier with dragonflight.

Its only a small change but now fishing is somewhat worthwhile and makes for a good filler activity.

1 Like

Three bugged WQs today :frowning: Never had that in 5 years of playing.

Back in wrath I had like 8 active alts, and 3 serious one in icc25 (retri pal, demo lock, ely sham), and I was having a blast.

Now in wrath classic I play with 1, and I don’t want to even think about an alt. I have fun in it, but not as much as I used to (golen era version of the game where everything was perfect). Same with retail - I got 1 max level char, I rarely log-in, but I play a bit.It’s just the fact that WoW is a very old game.

For some reason people are afraid to admit that you can’t play something for so long. No matter what content, “perfect balance”, etc. Blizzard will put - your fun won’t last long.

And no need to put personal insults, this just proves that indeed you need a long break, to make wow fun :slight_smile:

1 Like

This!

I cannot stress out enough how important it is to have fun in the game … Prioritise fun people, then your whole experience will become better.

Stop being obsessed with loot and character power.

Personally, I have the time of life! Let the haters and doomers seethe. They are a sad minority this time…!

Then you will have the “timegating” carebears crying again… It’s one thing or the other, you cannot have both. Personally, I enjoy being able to play at the pace I like. If some people want to no-life the game and complete everything in 5-6 days it’s their problem for not having anything to do.

Although I can hardly believe that even no-lifers have run out of things to do so soon. There are just so many things to do and have fun with this time around that it’s mind-blowing.

I did say this b4 it launched…

But everyone had tickets on the hype train.

One week of expansion content is not a expansion, its a patch.

My opinion as someone who left mid Legion, to come back to play Classic…then bought expansion.
I regret buying this expansion, because honestly it’s good expansion, content is good, but there is not much of it. Both Alliance and Horde have same quests, there’s no variation in campaign. Shores,then Plains, Span, Valdrakken area. I was playing with passion few days (i got my money worth), then after that most of what I was doing bgs, arenas etc. I can do these things without buying expansion.
Some bgs, I was surprised, were renewed, or even removed from game. WSG and AB, i get why they made it modern, but it lost its charm, graphically, artistically it’s different feeling. New Deepwind Gorge is abonimation of battleground, even compared to first version, which had some unique mechanic in it. Azerite thing bg, no tactic almost, just zerg from point to next point…Wintergrasp is way worse in retail than in classic, because in classic people whined a lot about lag, and now you can have lag-free 120 vs 120 epic battles when in retail, there’s fight 40 vs 40 (in Sunken Temple) and it’s lag, it’s lag for 30-40 sec as long as bloodlust/heroism last…
Dragonriding is mechanic they shoould introduce years ago, flying mounts were always underutilized, few zones designed with them in mind like Icecrown or Stormpeaks. Now i have to admit, zones are designed pretty well and there’s no pain when you move around them.
Mythic+…listen I’ve played challange modes in Pandaria, and it was fun, but rewards were cosmetic, no gear progress in them, in Legion they were kind ok but were kinda boring after some time, it’s same dung after all with some new mechanics. Blizzard has this style I think coming from Diablo doing endless loop of playing same pve content over and over again.
Honestly conent-wide, when we focus only on lore and quests, expansion is subpar (size and sometimes quality, not every single player game have great quality quests) compared to singleplayer games like for example TES games, Fallout games, Witcher games, Larian games, Cyberpunk game, heck I even played trashy Conan Exile solo and I feel I had more fun (new world, new mechanics, new lore for me) than this expansion. I’m that person who often (not always) like to read quests.

Its fine, i can play other games also, and not worry i miss somth not beeing everyday in wow

Love DF

So your main point of why DF is fun is that you can not Play it only Play something else ?

Seems like complete failure then if you are happy you are not playing it.

No, seems like im
Fine i can do my weekly dungeons and arenas and chill out in other games also or doing irl stuff without the worry i didnt had time to grind stupid borrowed power systems just to be in wow.

If u like beeing in wow 12 hours a day “ good for you”

hm? i dont understand what you mean

what are u guys complaining about actualy? the season starts in 2 days… pvp raids and m+ . then u will have things to do… this 2 weeks ware for leveling… profesions etc

I think they are saying they are tired of the same old…

And this expansion offered nothing new which is lasting 2 years.

So far.

Just the same ol grinds we all already done for years.

Not the sort we want to keep about. All they do is shed tears.

You do understand for 99% of the players, they dont really care for M+ and raiding, or pvp right?

1 Like

its sad that u belive that:))) 90% of the players are actualy doing m+ raiding and pvp. split betwin those 3. and actualy a lot just enjoy m+ more then pvp or raiding . m+ is the most succesful adition to wow. when u put up a key u get tons of signs for any dungen so yeah… u might sey for high mythic raiding not that manny people are doing it. but overal the playerbase is playing raids m+ and pvp. who pays the game for world quests:))