I don't know what this thread even is anymore

You’d have to refresh my memory by offering to play something again partner…

1 Like

Soon the ritual shall be complete.

Down with the grudgeposting I say, it is time for friendposting.

2 Likes

If only :weary: I do dream of a nicer forum.

1 Like

In that case I’ll gladly add that I’ve always liked to RP with the Bureau, particularly with Testaros going back before the guild even existed.

That’s also why I am quite sure they aren’t even related to the likes of COAD. Not just because they aren’t exactly the kind of gamers who’d run that degenerate blog, but because the blog has used some truly archaic character names in their exposes about me, alts I have played a decade ago at best.
Meanwhile I have two of these fine people on Bnet (and Steam) where they can see what characters I play to this day.

Dealer’s choice, you pick

1 Like

Thank you friend. I’ll always recall the Krasarang campaign and interactions with your guild as some of the most chaotic but also fun RP I’ve had on Jeyce. My only regret is that I didn’t manage to drag some of the guild to join in on the fun…

Yeah I’ll hit you up on steam/btag. You play Remnant 2 yet???

i dont have much to comment on the general discussion up to this point but Remnant 2 slaps, especially in co-op

I tried it out for quite a while, the last boss broke my boomer reflexes and then I uninstalled it.

Have you heard about the latest grandslam flavor of the month masterpiece Lethal Company?

Oh okay, it’s hard to keep track.

1 Like

I like my dog. He saves me from my own lack of awareness.

3 Likes

That was actually where I met a lifelong friend. Nearly a decade later, we’re still very close.

1 Like

Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness.

5 Likes

Well said, friend.

troutchamp

2 Likes

troutchamp

2 Likes

troutchamp

2 Likes

yeah, I bet he’s a pretty okay guy.

[inhales through mask] For you.

1 Like

What would happen if I took your classic mask off?

1 Like

It would be extremely amusing,

2 Likes