I don't like Blizzard, but have to break a lance for them re 'scandal' issue

Do people really have to create a new thread every time they post their opinion about a matter that is already being discussed? And why? Do you think your opinion is more important and needs more attention than other people’s opinion? Do you not know how a forum works?

So many questions which will probably stay unanswered.

They kind of do when the people you are protesting have a history of gunning down protesters :upside_down_face:

1 Like

How would covering one’s face save them from that, exactly?

Makes it more difficult for them to track you and your family down?
What kind of logic is it to say: “You are covering your face. Antifa covers their face. Therefore your protest is not real!”
You didn’t even dispute that they do indeed gun down protesters so how could their protest to not be under that government not be valid?

1 Like

You good? You must’ve posted this when you were really tired, right? I lost so many braincells from reading this.

here is a question, do some of you think it is right for the protesters to throw rocks and stuff against the police also?

in my oppinion if you start to attack back like they do it is not a protest anymore, but a full fledge riot, what only will contribute to even more violence.

I don’t dispute historical facts.
However, I am a firm believer that covering one’s face while “protesting” usually means that said person isn’t there to protest at all.
Hell, I was part of a protest in my home town a few years ago and no honest protester wore something more than a cap (it was cold during said protest). However, the only people that covered their faces back then we’re highly suspicious dissidents, whose purpose was to cause radical behaviors and mayhem. The next day (I wasn’t there then) said dissidents set a person on fire.
So yeah, I have enough personal experience to make that claim, buddy boy.

2 Likes

pretty much similar to my experience, heck I was 15 years old on a peacefull protest, about removing fur farms, everythign when well until 10 or so dudes came there whit ski masks on and started to throw rocks and push people arround, I got hit buy one of them those men, ended up in hospital for 2 days, notable I was 15 years old and a girl, I got sucker punched buy a man twice my size and only thing i tried to do was get away from there, so yes for me people who cower their faces are criminals most of the time.

1 Like

Because TEARGAS.

you do know a ski mask will not protect anyone from tear gas, you need a full fledged gas mask for that, and then have the right kind of filter in it, and the mask has to be right size for you also.

Oh, yes, throwing a stone at cops is literally WAY worse than cops killing their citizens… OH WAIT…

you do know none got killed before the cops stopped them, from not entering some areas, what is common policy for any protest to follow, but when they got stopped, the protesters changed from a protest to a full fledge riot almost instantly.
before that some already had started to brake windows and stuff, why do I know that, becuse I read more than what has just happend whit this Blizzard thing, vitness reports that can be found all over the internet.

No you don’t. You weren’t protesting a violent regime, they are.

2 Likes

Violent action is how almost every establishment ever was established. Dont want to sound like a complete psycho but nobody hears you if you just stand there.
You will get their full attention if you fire a heavy rock in their faces though.

But every Chinese is the same in facial features. Faces are literally same.
Like in a joke.

Shaolin Monks are hiking in the mountains.
He addresses a master of his
“Master Xi , if people say that we Asians look the same, how can you know who is who in our monastery ?”

Master says “I am not Master Xi”

I do ponder where you from and if your country ever had proper protests against government.

I would most certainly wear a scarf and mask to hide my face. And I live in Europe.

1 Like

please like share and subscribe to my threads if you agree

“Stop saying things and making points I disagree with in video games!”
I mean… that’s “keep politics out of video games” in a nutshell. It’s only political if you don’t like it :wink:

…thats the most asinine sht i have read today. congratulations.:partying_face:

2 Likes

But if you apply such standards, then we could ask why you are playing WoW at all.

Hey, you know, if you apply such rigid standards, I’m all for it, but then the world would look a lot different. Also, fixating on other countries’ flaws can make blind to own ones. And they can be just as horrifying or even more so than what China is doing.
Try rigorously boycotting every food business that does rotten things and try to not starve. (Maybe a bit exaggerated since it is possible, but you get the idea.)
Besides, there’s also a lot of lies going on. Specifically the USA is not satisfied with exposing horrible truths, but wants to pile a whole lot of lies on top of it, while acting sanctimonious.

You seem to have missed the whole facial ID and CCP-endorsed doxing issue.

This is an example of a point where we need to be very careful about western propaganda and typical horror stories spread. The truth could be anywhere from totally false to mostly true. It could be some incidents due to corruption, or a more serial crime. Where the claim is that it is supported or done by the government, I get more skeptical. And that whole point is THE incitement hammer that Falun Gong uses all the time. This is part of the saddening situation that neither China nor the USA (and by extension their allies) have a moral highground or act particularly mature. That is why I tend to say that China is the USA’s nemesis. (And sadly, once the USA loses its position as world empire and goes down, we will get China as a replacement … in good Chinese tradition a copy, ha-ha. Including the USA’s supercapitalism.)

The Grayzone (excellent investigative journalism) has good information about this, in part even referring to a New York Times (ugh) interview, about the umbrella movement’s tactics of trying to provoke the police into violence so that the movement can appear as victim and gather international sympathy.

That’s only the perception of non-Chinese. Without joking, that can also work the other way round. Chinese might have difficulty telling Westerners apart if they are not used to seeing them. They will tend to only recognize superficially, like “looks weird like a foreigner”. - But it is true that China is a quite homogenous society. Most are Han Chinese, unless you travel to the outlier provinces.
Which is why I like to call Chinese nationalists “Han Solos”. :smile:
(The joke you posted is good nonetheless.)

1 Like