I don't like Blizzard, but have to break a lance for them re 'scandal' issue

You know. You must be the only person who didn’t go on a keyboard rampage due to me writing this to a topic like that. Thank you.

1 Like

Oh, and you are using The Untamed Blade transmog. I got that on my warrior’s arms spec.

1 Like

You got such an awesome mog for an undead. Truly purified undead and it has been a long time since I saw a good mix of old tier sets with new models. This is epic 16/10

1 Like

Plagued paladin, fell through the cracks, disconnected from the light, became really angry.
Here’s him in prot:

Too bad warriors don’t work with fist weapons anymore. I used to play some Fury with those rotating ones in the same BWL look as The Untamed Blade.

I got some other chars with older style transmogs…
This one I put together within five minutes or so after getting the cage helmet. (EDIT: Had the Horseman helmet when I posted this and Armory updated.)

(This shaman uses the water tank like backpack from the Thousand Needles quest that looks a bit like a jetpack, but it’s not visible in the Armory. It’s intended to be a slightly steampunkish mog.)

Sometimes I create chars solely because I got a transmog idea I wanna see come alive.

1 Like

Those mogs are outstanding. Fashionista just got whole other meaning :smiley:

1 Like

Blizzard will only get it when they go bust. Even the US senate can’t tell them they have dumb rules and enforce them like judge jeffreys. The CCP is the most toxic nasty government there is, they love to hate anyone that speaks out. So the price for blizzard is to censor anyone that says anything about China. China every day innovates to out do fascist germany for human rights abuses.

Basically China does not what desent and blizzard will censor to get access to the chinese market which means shutting down avenues for the truth to leak out or desent from the ccp party line. Even blizzard feel they are above the opinion of law makers in the US senate. They find out they are out of touch with US social norms that allow for freedon of speach and protest. No company other than blizzard have been stupid enough to make this mistake. They managed to unite republicans and democrats in US senate in a single voice of condemnation.

Read about China’s detention camps and organ harvesting is said to be taking place both as a result of the Chinese Communist Party’s persecution of Falun Gong and because of the financial incentives available to the institutions and individuals involved in the trade.

Sterilising muslim women, putting muslim’s in reeducation camps and killing people for their organs. This is just the tip of what blizzard is getting itself into in China.

This is why blizzard have all the stupid rules to deal with anyone that could harm the bottom line.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.