I foresee many Boost Groups - M+ rewards Season 4

Battle for Azeroth Keystone Conqueror: Season FourBattle for Azeroth Keystone Conqueror: Season Four

Completing all Battle for Azeroth Season 4 dungeons at Mythic Level 10 or higher , within the time limit to receive The Awakened title. Note that the achievement includes Mechagon Junkyard and Mechagon Workshop now that they’re being split into two dungeons in Patch 8.3.

Battle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season FourBattle for Azeroth Keystone Master: Season Four

Completing all Battle for Azeroth Season 4 dungeons at Mythic Level 15 or higher , within the time limit to receive the Awakened MindborerAwakened Mindborer mount. Note that the achievement includes Mechagon Junkyard and Mechagon Workshop now that they’re being split into two dungeons in Patch 8.3.

Quoted from:-

5 Likes

Not bad, it’s good M+ is getting some more unique rewards.

But uh… for any potential booster out there can I pay with friendship? :pleading_face::pleading_face:

7 Likes

Don’t get me wrong I think the rewards are great. I’m pleased they’ve finally given something more to the achievement rather than just a FoS.

This may actually reignite my interest in Mythic+.

1 Like

Yes, indeed, you can. At least if you’re on the alliance side: the Boost Buddies do free 10+ boosting. (They’re expanding to horde side too, but there are no regular boosts there yet)

See https://eu.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/free-boosting-with-boost-buddies/100535 for more info!

3 Likes

As someone who hasn’t touched M+ this expac (nor raids), how hard will this be to achieve? I never did a +15 in Legion either, just didn’t like it, but now there’s a mount involved I’d like to get into it.

If you are tank and healer it is just matter of gearing up and learning skips/right way of pulls.

As dps, unless you got friends. No chance.
Unless you want to spend 6 hours finding group (on alliance side). Mostly just inviting dps who leave when it takes too long to find tank and healer.
If you could get straight higher keys without starting from zero after break it would be a lot better.

1 Like

+10 is very reasonably doable (at least in S3, but I guess by the end of S4, +10 will be easy there too). +15 for all dungeons… that’s going to be a tougher cookie to crack.

Some people are going to get very rich selling those boosts tbh. Specifically mythic raiders who do M+, as the removal of TF means us plebs who can’t really do much Mythic Raiding will be left in the dust wanting better gear to push harder keys.

Sure by the 3rd or 4th month we should be approaching a relatively high ilvl point, but that’s months after the current system would allow.

We have a guildie who just underwent surgery so we decided to 4 man WM10, depleting my 15 to 10 today to get him his 10 chest while he recovers (gonna be around 6 weeks til he’s back still). It was the easiest thing ever this late in the patch.

Edit: I still think/believe Blizz will do a complete U-turn on the TF stuff in M+

2 Likes

Ah only looking to get the mount so only +10. I guess I should start gearing now.

The mount is timing all at +15.

1 Like

oh didn’t see the split up, guess I really should start gearing now xD

Mount is 15. As it should be IMO.

And any gear you get now is irrelevant. All the preparations you can do is stockpiling invisibility pots and perhaps get a decent RIO if you plan on pushing early on

1 Like

Is it just me that i find this mount ugly? I can imagine it has value to collectors but i don’t like it at all.

3 Likes

Gear you get now isn’t irrelevant. It’s easier to start pushing keys in S4 when you’re already 440+. If you start at 400 in S4, it will take noticably longer to get to 10s, and then 15s.

Granted, it is rather pointless to push for BiS gear now, but getting decentish gear isn’t wrong, nor irrelevant.

It is.

All legless mounts are really ugly. Including shadowlands pre-order(Iwish there was option to only get transmog and illusion without mount)

nice took it only 4 years to make M+ reward something unique :joy:

im glad

1 Like

Tentacles :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

1 Like

On the bright side, maybe I’ll finally get higher keys done. As of right now, most people I play with seem to only be interested in the weekly chest and spesific dungeons, meaning my keys usually stop at about 10-12 keys. Had the same in Legion when the chest was at the +15 key. People didn’t bother going past 15-17 keys, so assuming it will be the same now that rewards go up at 15 keys. We’ll see. I don’t PuG.

1 Like

Not really. The 1st week most non rio heroes are mostly going to aim for one M+10 for the chest as if they don’t change how they did it before you’re going to have rewards capped at +6, so 445.

2nd week you go with your +9 and then you’re into 10 territory. The +10 across all instances is doable easily on the 2nd week given non murderous affixes (and even then doable).

After that, your S3 gear will long be replaced anyway.