I have a perfect solution for supporters of pay-to-win boosts

I made an edit to my previous but would also like to add.

I’m curious how much of an impact the 2008 crash had on things like wow subs, take into account folks would have carried on for a while before hitting serious hardship, and also did they have 6 month, 12 month sub option back then, that would also delay the effect.

Sure it might not make a big dent but all these things could alter the curve and change the reasoning behind the curve from game issues to real life issues?

If so, then the game should’ve had recovered or at least not have started the cycle of spikes during expansions and bleeding players shortly after the releasees of the expansions.

If the game would’ve been the same quality, those players should’ve stayed.

Well maybe maybe not, without the official stats it’s hard to say, also you’ve then got the different types of subs, recurring, 3 month, 6 month, 12 month etc. They can skew things depending on release schedules.

No, they can’t. Because we see in these stats when they go up. Right before an expansion in most cases. Then they drop in usually flatter angles. This is because of the different kinds of subscriptions.

And without the official stats all we have are the unofficial stats. And maybe you are right, and these stats are way off. But then I’d ask you why blizzard stopped showing the stats. And I can tell you why. Because they don’t look good anymore and won’t bring in investors. Maybe they even drive investors away.

So even if the Stats are not necessarily as bad as these unofficial stats, they certainly aren’t good enough for bragging or to at least “promise” a steady income for investors.

2 Likes

Yeah I’d agree they probably arent fantastic but then also the initial growth and peak probably wouldnt have been maintain as high even if the game remained mostly unchanged. Youd expect a slight drop and level off over time.

But yes my point was that the numbers need to be taken with a pinch of salt.

People who argue with "this is not retail :crazy_face: :crazy_face: " are the biggest morons. There’s a billion good arguments against the boost and the one thing you come up is the nostalgic, #nochanges, nonsense argument. It’s embarassing to be honest.

I wasn’t going to boost anything but this topic has changed my mind, I’m going to do it out of spite because I don’t like being told what to do :slight_smile:

yes, you are manipulated to what to do.

HARP DO NOT TRANSFER OVER TO MY SERVER AND MAIL ME ALL YOUR GOLD AND ITEM!

ON NO ACCOUNT DO THIS!

i WILL BE VERY UPSET IF YOU DO THIS THING!

UNDER ALL CIRCUMSTANCES DO NOT TRANSFER OVER TO MY SERVER AND MAIL ALL YOUR GOLD AND ITEMS TO ME.

YOU MUST NOT MAIL ALL YOUR GOLD AND ITEMS FOR ME.

DO NOT DO THIS.

People still talking to that mentally handicapped creature.KEKW

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.