I have a question for u all

What is the easiest specc to get Gladiator on what u think in my eyes its. Warlock

easiest class overall warlock because you’re viable with every other class in the game, easiest class to play rogue in RMX

3 Likes

Fire mage Imo. You got RMPala and MLX to choose from.

1 Like

But atleast in RMX you need a somewhat decent brain as mage. D:

Which is offset by GPB spamming in MLX :slight_smile:

Mistweaver Monk, Holy Pala, Fire Mage, Destruction Warlock in no real order.

easiest probably Hpal though because the class itself is easy and if you play RMX you have to pay attention to basically nothing until 3k

2 Likes

Rogue, mage and lock for dps.

Holy paladin for healorz.

Rogue for sure

A r1 Rog says rog this made My day mate

You just need to be 12/12 and dump maybe 100 hours into arena to learn stuff and you are good to go. Not 9/12 or 10/12, 12/12. Some classes have 6-7 items from mythic carap and nzoth. For example the difference between Mes’ character and any other good geared frost DK who don’t do mythic raid is UNREAL.

And yea maybe holypala with complete set of corruptions. I have tried hpala with zero corruptions, it is boring and weak af. When I watch Absterge play it with full ineff I feel like my paladin is 110 level compared to his.

Oh ya, if you dont have corruption ur basically in last seasons gear lmao

True they all go mage here in mlx atleast meelecleavs and u need a lil bit something called brain

dlock-no eyes, no brain, no dr tracker,fear fear root fear coil root bolt fear coil bolt bolt bolt
dh
mw
hpala

1 Like

We can say the same About dh can we he just facerolles 2 buttons i bet the cc spam from lock is harder then doing 1 2 1 2 1 2

123 123 123 eaaaaasy clap :wave:

Xtermination one day u will be good hahha jk

Keep claiming that ur good, and on the other hand asking ppl “whats the easiest class to get Glad?” :joy::joy::joy: I just love this :joy::joy::joy:

Looks to me like he’s asking for peoples opinions seeing as he offered his own. Weird take on something simple but that’s demon hunter brain for you I guess.

2 Likes

He claims to have an answer dor everything, there is no single post on forum where u wont find him mocking people, and telling how game should be played, what classes are brain dead and how whoever says opposite of his opinion is dumb, and then, just then you see him asking for which class is easiest to get glad. Lmao, you gotta open ur eyes priest, let that be a lesson for u :wave:

So you’re pretty similar dudes. Got it.

2 Likes