I hope Blizzard reads this (spoilers) Malfurion in DF

Night Elves feeling too important again? Been there, done that. Before we care for those let’s give us some love for Gnomes.

1 Like

Just wait for them to get humiliated and whine about it, again, while everyone else would just rather see them not getting the spotlight :joy:

1 Like

To be fair though… it’s hard to do as much to the gnomes, because they hardly have one barely servicable character, and the only thing they could really lose is Mechagon, which even most gnome players aren’t particularly invested in. You’d have to build gnomes up quite a lot before you could effectively ruin them. :wink:

1 Like

Admittedly i was talking about NElves, but you’re right that outside of tossing Mekatorque, in some obscenely humiliating way gnomes don’t have too much to work with in that direction that i can think of. Tbh Dwarves strike me as altogether more interesting, with more meat and potatos storytelling potential, but by the same token they have more to lose.

I just don’t understand. How and when did Ysera gave her life for Malfurion? That never happened. She got corrupted because she was trying to kill Xavius and he hit her with the corrupted Tear of Elune. Then she was gonna destroy the temple of Elune to which Tyrande and the Kaldorei stopped and needed to kill her.

1 Like

If we’re pulling this thread up… Danuser commented that Malfurion isn’t necessarily written out, but that he only has to stay in Ardenweald while Ysera roams free on Azeroth. So they can switch back at any time, I guess, and he’s just having a vacation with crazy fairies, until the devs figure out what to do with him…

Jay.

Ysera died because malfurion rather then think about it logically charged of after xavius when cenarius was corrupted leading Ysera into a trap she died because of his stupidty and immaturity maybe dumbo shan’do should have spent less time sleeping and more time maturing and dealing with loss

Can’t we just let an old topic sink down?

“I dont get it” - thats a racial thing between elves, dont worry.

Yeah, right. I know exactly how the alliance players feeling, I once have a dworf paladin. But what I can’t understand is why the alliance players are always silent, like downtrodden schoolchildren, whenever the Varian is killed for the sake of a noname recolored by void addiction Turalion and a silently suffer for a whole whole addon of whining of the STRONGEST MAGE in the faction. The one that the generic witches npcs kept in cages for a year, must be very powerfull mage.

But in addition to these humiliations, they also keep the MANDATORY cringelords alive. Like every expansion should have a story about gnomes, don’t care if no one asked for it. Every patch should introduce another Greymane story, mother-dooking Greymane, a dookup, who managed to set even the players of his own race against himself. And the two most flat characters of the alliance should simply be wrapped by the plot all the time, no one knows why, no one knows for what purpose the charismatic Nathanos was nuked out from the game, no one knows why the Sylvanas arc was not developed in the style of Sarah from Starcraft and was just obliterated with REDEMPTION ARC. (Redemption for what exactly? For alliance started 4th war?) But someone at Blizzard is sure that these two clowns should develop the plot, because only the mediocre characters have apparently win the luck lotteries for past 8 years.

And icecream and ponies and butterflies. But not in the World of WARcraft. I have plenty of society in real life, thank you very much. Here I am for war.

ik your trolling but but they have lost their high king, Sylvanus turned most of one of their founding member races into shishkebab and doomed them to torment in the maw. Now you want to see them get kicked in the nuts again by loosing one of that races few remaining major lore characters to revive a dragon who’s story arc was finished in the last expansion?

1 Like

Im still waiting to get revenge for Teldrassil.
When will we finally get some justice?

Hey, you killed ma king…

You burned my home.

You sunk our fleet, depleted our army, killed our priests and stole from our treasury-

Oh noo, not the privileged few who don’t even generally go to the Shadowlands are used to break out an eternity’s worth of other people out of the Maw and fix the Arbiter. What a tragedy.

Night Elven characters have been bloody untouchable outside that one time Fandal Staghelm joined Ragnaros.

Probably more of a brought her back to get rid of him than the other way around given the Danuser interview. Only got benched for being redundant.

I’m a bit surprised, but not a fanatic or angry… I might be one of the few nelves who are neutral by heart.

I simp for Papa Khadgar.

On the topic though: whether he would die during bfa or now, doesn’t make a difference since nobody can die in this game. Seeing the tendency of bringing characters back like it’s just a cast of rebirth is baffling regardless. Not to mention their love story and interactions are cringe as hell.

But I agree: instead of developing new characters and move the story forward, we have rinse and repeat cycles everywhere. Now I wouldn’t even be surprised if Malygos would’ve returned as prestige as he can be if Sindragosa is back in her memory form :woman_shrugging:t3:

to be fair it’s not like they are actually killing him his just being benched for this expansion or a tier :smiley:

You burned our sacred forests and groves, you commited genocide against my people, you burned children alive in their own homes, you unjustifiedly killed unarmed priestesses and civillians in Astranaar.
Dazar’alor was the payback for Teldrassil, and we even spared the civillians, as we aren’t murderous dogs like you.

1 Like

Her quandries with the SL system have been addressed, because of what she did so technically all up to the end of Sanctum of Domination has been vindicated. :man_shrugging:

In Dazar’alor Aliance didn’t have time to mess about, because their Nazmir ploy could only buy them so much time before the entire Zandalari/Horde forces came down on their heads. The biggest complaint of the raid at the time was Mekkatorque’s and Jaina’s plot armor.

Night elves got their revenge when Sylvanas was punished by Tyrande. But the trolls have no future. The have no leader and no Army. Also the night elves got their land back one patch into the expansion. We are not equal.