I loved bfa; but feel burned out from bfa

Ye, sure nice stuff u smoke there, can u send me some?

another mobile game anouncement ?

Can you guys start dealing with exact dates, or nah? “Coming weeks” can mean 10+ of October as well.

interesting, so without new expansions the retail will become classic and the classic will become the new retail :thinking:

2 Likes

soon ™

(I had wanted to do it for a long time …)

1 Like

Somebody had to finally say it in blue colours, ty.
YT clickbaits are getting out of hand

6 Likes

No, its not official.

Just because a couple of youtubers put some clickbait titles about a certain topic doesn’t make it true.
They know absolutely nothing about what’s going on at Blizzard and are just speculating to get easy views.

It was the same for the supposed faction split, same for new allied races etc. etc.

3 Likes

Officially told by an official blue poster. I think this is official enough. :grin:

4 Likes

So blizz does still read some of our posts, that’s pleasantly surprising.

2 Likes

New patch and Blizzcon on the horizon, almost certainly got their heads down working hard. Nice to hear from them especially with what happened earlier this year.

Blizzcon lol. Where you charge people the earth to tell them their favourite franchise has sold their fav game off to a chinese knock off mobile phone game developer.

The memes that come from Blizzcon are better than the event.

Food for thought.

Watch out they might troll you on different char’s!!

I’ll consider it officially being trolled then.

1 Like

Wait I thought we both were one person doing that to them

1 Like

rofl I remember now we could log two accounts and type at same time :rofl:

1 Like

If you’re feeling burned out just take a break OP,
Once I got flying I drifted away briefly looking for the next update which luckily is Wednesday this week so I will probably be back properly to complete war campaign I may or may not grind the bee mount and will probably drift away until 8.3 just hover about for Blizzcon news.
I do have a Worgen '112 to level and a Goblin '113 but as heritage armor isn’t coming until later patch I’m not in any rush.

BfA feels kinda meh. Log in once a week to do weekly quest , emissarys , expeditions , m+ 10 and raid and thats it.
PvP is so boring . Deleted abilitys so we are left to 1 2 3 and you die.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.