So, no 8.3?

For me it was the other zone that place without flying is harsh ,there is mounts I still want from there but atm I can not face it .

I agree that horde has nice looking set but alliance sets only look good on certain races of the alliance and benthic gear only leather and cloth look decent but again there is no class identity or class sets only 4 different armor types.

If you compare the stuff we were given in previous expansions BFA is a letdown especially when to me the best set was wasted on a greed wall of RFA.

Naijzatar was hell ealry on(its quite pretty to look at but still not fitting for naga captial grander then zin-ashari ever was but still quite pretty).
Escpially those crabs,stealth, high dmg(certainly on cloth with lower ilvl) and so quik respawns, i had a barly survived killing a group not even 10sec later they all had respawned. just so many crabs it was, wasnt the naga ,it was the crabs that were/are the true danger.

But i dont like either of the zones really.

1 Like

What cosmetic gear can you buy ?

Yeeeeah. I don’t really see nazjatar, mecha and EP being the “endgame” content until next expo somehow.

Blizz have typically thrown in a raid in their last patch prior to expo. No reason to expect different this time. You won’t build or maintain hype for your next expo by promising players “yeah but new expo in X months!” and they have nothing to do in the meantime.

So short of blizz on announcing a “psyche, next expo coming instead of next patch!” to move us on from BFA quickly, I say nah.

And given they need to handle this next one very carefully to avoid some of the early expo disappointment with bfa, then I’d say they will not rush the next expo out if they’ve learned anything at all.

For the ones who missed the blue post yesterday

Sorakleon

39 posts

Forum Ambassador

1d

Lexinna:

They are skipping 8.3 its official.
Now is only to guess how short they will cut BFA

I’m pretty sure we have a very different definition of what official means. Let’s not give Azeroth up for lost just yet.

In the coming weeks a couple of new questlines will become available with the conclusion of the War Campaign and the return of Wrathion. As for what the future holds, stay tuned for BlizzCon !

Source

1 Like

We will have 8.3 I have no doubt. I don’t visit Mechagon at all upon acquiring flying and visit Nazjatar once a day with my second alt since I am done with my two other character essences.

It is not even imaginable waiting until next summer for new content. What we are gonna do if there is no 8.3 ? Will we keep farming the bee mount over and over again? They will deliver 8.3 no worries.

I just hope that they also got new writer for next expansion… if that same woman is writing, I doubt 9.0 will be any better story wise.

2 Likes

Also new update that in next patch you cant go upper than lvl 70 azerite neck and get gold instead of ap.

Why would they stop azerite gain if there (supposed to be) 8.3 and ect?

This only make me more belive they rly gonna drop 8.3.

My heart bleeds for the art teams…transmogg crushed so much of it. There are a few who still run around sporting their progression, but almost all of it is hidden under trash from a long time ago. I suppose in the future, their designs might be used as said trash but it still saddens me.

So from 1-10 how ,cool do you feel by using insulting words instead of voicing your opinion like a normal person ?

Sorry do you mean trash? I mean trash as in it has no stat value anymore, as in you would never wear it because it’s stats are trash. Would you prefer me to say, items with a lesser stat value than currently accepted raiding gear?

So elite gear never had stats. How does it work with your concept of trash

So you basically ignored what the blue poster said …………………gj some people I just cant belive .

1 Like

Perhaps i’m not explaining myself properly. When an expansion comes out, we replace almost all of our existing gear before we reach max level of the new expansion. Relegating the old armor from prior expansions to what I coined “trash” status. Meaning you wouldn’t use it anymore because it’s trash (unless somebody decided to cover the new armor sets with trash armor via transmog)

See I think of it in a different way it gives us an option to wear some of there older stuff we wouldn’t be using anymore at all so nothing goes to waste :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Again . And how does elite gear / Cm gear works with your concept ?

Sorry I have no idea what elite gear actually is hahah, i thought you were trying to say epic or something. Google tells me this is pvp armor? I’m assuming this must scale and why you’re so insistent on me factoring it into the idea that armor becomes trash with new expansions. Well in that case elite armor would not be trash and I would not count it as part of my original statement? Is that what you spent 2 posts trying to get me to say hahah. If I thought your intentions were sincere, i would go back and edit my post to say (with exception of elite armor and cm (i’m not sure what that is)) , however i think you’re just bored at work and trolling :smiley:

Well that’s certainly a huge advantage of tansmog! Everything is recycled and people can dress their characters in whatever appeals to them :smiley:

2 Likes

I wore my BoD leather set from mythic raid with solid smiley face, and I have always worn my current sets. Except now. I am not sure how this naga-set looks on …night elf. The boots are weird… dont match my latex pants.