I’m done, I quit

Or instead imagine being this child, that can only troll and mock people instead of listening to the overall message many people are currently sending about classic wow pvp servers.

Course either you are on a pve server yourself and don’t have anything valid to say about the topic, or your one of the fools embracing the current system, which promotes quitting wow entirely and I personally hope you remember your silly words when you find no way to farm honour reliably. :smiley:

4 Likes

He clearly doesn’t know how PvE server works

Kanasi, I played on a pve server for 8 years. Thankyou for your ever so insightful input. At this point everyone is laughing at you for these idiotic comments. Thankyou for the bump though! X

1 Like

lol. Thank you for showing us your argument with immature language and personal attack in this thread.

sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

1 Like

Where exactly did she use a ‘personal attack’ on you?

1 Like

Just take a brake. I stopped the day honor system was implemented. I spent most of my time dead. It was a terrible experience and not at all what I experienced in classic, times are different now.

I decided to wait until Battlegrounds was released. There is zero point in spending 70% of my spare time corpse running after work.

3 Likes

I think you are right. I just hope it gets better during phase 3. Thankyou for stopping by x

I feel you. I’m on the other side of the fence. Fighting over the scraps of alliance one is able to find. If Blizzard allowed one-way-transfer to less populated faction I would take it in a heartbeat. I really don’t understand why some people are against allowing it.

1 Like
1 Like

this. by trying to mechanically squeeze honour out of the game as quickly as you possibly can, youre squeezing your long-term ability to enjoy the game. Play with some decency, theres no “rules” of etiquette in this game, etiquette is simply that - an unenforced series of ways that decent human beings interact with eachother, emphasising integrity and and human decency

2 Likes

Because they cannot put themselves in the shoes of people who aren’t enjoying the game, because of the non-stop ganking resulting from overpopulated world. They don’t need to deal with the problems, they can just enjoy the easy honor and kills.

Allowing transfers would allow others that help them stay safe, move to more “challenging” pastures and also allow them to potentially lose the people they are preying on.

They like things being as they are, with them being allowed to freely farm honor and spam their “Go back to retail nub” macros.

Oh how it used to be different, when more people had some level of decency.

3 Likes

Nicely put chap. Hopefully we will see changes to the game when the changes come in, but I feel we need to see changes to the players too. Like you put.

I feel exactly like you. And I’m on a ‘well balanced’ realm compared to most other realms. It’s just not fun being in any lvl 50+ zone. Getting ganked constantly. There’s just no way to level and it’s not fun at all. I love world pvp, but this is ridicilous. Sorry to see you go, but I, like many others, do fully understand.

Battlegrounds won’t fix these problems. It will help some, but people will still roam in packs and gank anyone on sight.

Take care, bud.

1 Like

Thankyou for that message, very kind words. I’ll check back from time to time and see how it is as i loved leveling up on the pvp server in the jungle. Was the best fun. Take care too x

1 Like

Im feeling exactly the same. I joined wow in the early yeras and been back and forth on private servers as well as retail. With classic i felt that it would be like in the days. I even got my girl friend to start playing and we play as party all the time but this is garbage. Getting killed with every FP landing, ganked when mining, ganked while entering a dungeon. always outnumbered and outclassed. Ganked while inside IF happes quite often even! Its hopeless and im going PVE as some last futile attemt to save the newly found hobby me and my GF found even tough i will miss the tension proper PVP give you. To all horde: if you chase the last ally away? Who are you gonna fight then? Think about that next time you corpse camp someone…

1 Like

You are a few weeks to late with this bs

Sad to hear it but its the truth unfortunaly…Blizzard had a chance to shine again and make classic experiance great but failed on faction balance and Alterac valley battleground plus the premade vs pug which was never in vanilla wow.When my subcription ends i will also stop playing and honestly will delete my accoutn aswell and if u wanna make these guys feel that they failed please delete your accounts too.Not subscribe for the game it doesnt count as a failure for them u must delete the membership.Seriously these company doesnt deserve to be here if i could replace Nostalrius people to blizzard with a snap i would do it.People who are in blizzard right now are not professionals at all and they have gotten the jobs cause they have ‘‘contacts’’ it cant be explained otherwise.

1 Like

maybe just do not making new topic when there is old one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.