I mean ret is op but so are Bm/Dämo and Mage

Arms S tier too, moment ret will get nerfed all the fotm rollers gonna zerg that spec.

I still think Dest and Ele are better than Demo because they can dish out solid damage while kiting with their instants.

With Demo you just have control (they have the same tankiness as a Dest with pet out). Dogs and Felguard alone don’t do much and Tyrant is very unreliable as an offensive cooldown. Thats why even when they were very strong they could not dominate in tournies. You simply dont have a solution to Tyrant getting kited / rooted / kicked etc. and if its pure control you seek there are better options out there (like Outlaw, Frost / Arcane etc.).

Demo is a joke its even more op than ret.

It’s crazy that you list those specs and somehow arms has more players in top 100 than both ret and demo together :man_shrugging: . In top 500 there is 4x more Arms than demo.
While representation doesn’t show whole picture, you can say that this warriors who are gaslighting ppl on forums about arms being mediocre at best are clearly playing different patch.

i havn’t come across one yet. what makes them op?

Arms is solid S-tier and has been for a while

Arms has always been S-tier. And if they weren’t S-tier Blizzard would make sure to make them S-tier.

How is this not logical? Just don’t play the class after patch hits. Then you will be sure to sit at 3.5k till the end.

He is just immortal and pumps same dmg as a ret w wings on

I came across one last night their health bar literally doesn’t move and damage is absolutely insane.

Yea and did u see the dmg ?

Yea it was just as dumb as ret damage it had a little more ramp up time but it was plain dumb I’d actually go as far as it might be a little higher than ret damage both specs need big nerfs.

And he got nerft already twice btw before patch came out and yd

1 Like

Whart about frost dk, we got nerfed 3% dmg done lol.

I think blizz not playing pvp.

Why did they nerf frostdk lol

1 Like

Becouse it was good in pve :smiley:

I mean, I think BM is worse than Demo, demo pets are buggy + linable… Tyrant you can cc very easily/pillar, all the imps cast etc. Bm hunter, oh my lord. You blink/port. They on you before your at your blink/port location, you gate they charge you. BM pets are the most mobile things in the game and just rip you to shreds, ontop of that hugging pillars and running around them does nothing to bm pets.

decades i would say

ain’t that the truth

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.