I need friends lmfao xd

Brings back memories! Having the local celebrities on realms casually standing around in cities to answer questions and such.

2 Likes

They were usually 19 year olds talking to 14 year olds. You would not be impressed by them today and you’d probably find them pretentious.

Nostalgia is a hell of a drug.

1 Like

i was a bit of a troll back then, i was known to always turn up to defend the towns/citys though !
FOR THE ALLIANCE !

Indeed! I always ended up defending Ironforge since that where I chose to hang out. Still the best city in the game, in my own humble opinion of course.

Sharding feels like it ruined something essential to realms and the social order that was established. We used to know which people to respect, depending on guild or name reputation and people were generally much more polite. :frowning:

3 Likes

i still remember the character names long since Quit the game on my first server
and the best Guilds
i remember logging in and having people whisper me straight away catching me up on what happened on the server

ahh man those times have changed.

• i miss duelling outside of ironforge gates and rushing to Westfall and STV to defend

long live Pre-Sharding WoW, we miss you and the community

1 Like

Have you tried playing Horde? Lots of people to make friends with over there :wink:

1 Like

its not about u being annoying, its just that i have to watch my language abit much. ppl play to relax and be them self mostly i hope. and beeing around ppl and younger ppl is not that cool in that regard.

1 Like

Do you know any 16 year olds? I don’t think you do.
Though keeping language to what the game allows is probably a good thing to do.

2 Likes

Oh well that is true hahh but I am pretty sure that the majority of people my age use “bad” language themselves, me included heh

when i was 16 i played WoW but even back then people found it weird to make friends in game ,
obviously back then there was less security and a lot more middle aged weirdo’s on the game.

all i would say is , if you are young and want to make friends try getting couple friends from school to play or play games that your IRL friends want to play and then bring them to WoW with the recruit a friend

why would there be pressure?

yessir

Turning 17 in approximately two months tho

one of my fondest memories was me and my IRL friend making a gnome

• mine was called " Dippy"
  • his was called “Dinky”

and we terrorised Azeroth … .ahh fun memories

1 Like

Well, Idk

I know I speak without any experience with guilds but more then half of the guilds I’ve read about seems to expect a lot from u

lmao true xd xd no cap

1 Like

its mostly about mythic guilds. dont worry at all for normal and hc. but start in the small… dont be afraid to join a normal/hc guild.

That’s a really good idea tho but most my irl friends aren’t allowed to play (cause of the monthly payment I suppose)

But mostly it’s just that they are not into gaming like I am

Sadly in game isn’t really the best way to go about finding people since the dawn of discord really.

Try to find one of the many dedicated community discords for whatever content you like, m+, arena, raiding and chatting some people up there.

1 Like

yea that’s one of the main reasons I suppose

Been playing since I was 8 so this game has basically been my childhood hahah

I’m just worried that people won’t interact with me cause of my age, u know?

Most guilds seems to have older people and I want to be in a guild with adults because the once my age who’s playing are usually those who are toxic af

Not saying that there isn’t any adults who’s toxic tho cause there is probably plenty

this isnt a flex, its just to show you that you can do something about it

i have 4 different friend groups in real life,

• school
  • college
  • work
  • gym

each different friend group has different ways we play together, like my gym group will play on warzone
my college group will want to go out to a bar
my school group play WoW
my work group do a mix

but im almost double your age, so as you get older you will make new friend groups from different parts of your life.

think about looking at different places in your life where you could reach out and make a new group of friends

1 Like