I need friends lmfao xd

oh god pahaha

Well it’s safe to say that I’m not much of a “jumper” ;}

1 Like

Oh wow hahh well I don’t have that many friends, not anymore at least

I’m a very awkward person both in game and irl and I prefer to stay home after school or on holidays and all that…

But when I’m older I hope I might just be lucky enough and perhaps get more friends in game :]

i jump all the time, and i run around in circles.

IS that char your main?. i see u did very little m+ on ur char. m+ is a great place to get friends

yuup, been playing horde more and more but it’s no difference pahah

i was the Shy type .
but a few experiences and drunk shenanigans and then poof . all gone.

dont worry about if you feel awkward a lot of people feel the same its only human
but still get yourself out there make some good/bad decisions, laugh about it later on

that’s what life is about at least to me and the people i surround myself with.

you can do the same just gotta take that first stepp :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I jump sometimes tho, I mean how can u not? hahh

Yea, this is my main and I was lucky enough to meet a person that those a lot of m+ and they asked me if I wanted to join one, so I did

But m+ and raids are those things I stay away from the most because I’m an expert at messing up or idk, dying?
People get so easily mad for the smallest mistakes, therefor I don’t wanna do those things…

Make your own run. put in descripton that u are abit newb, and u want friendly players.

when u they joined, ask if they did read descripton, also challenge your self.

The younger you are when you start to challenge your self the more joy you will get from it. if some part of you want to do keys or raids, dont let your fear hold you back from trying.

4 Likes

u know, I really like your attitude hahh

Hopefully I will, eventually I don’t really have any other choice tho, then to step out of whatever “bubble” I’m currently in.

I mean I’m soon an adult like geez hahha

it was about 17/18 when life got very interesting. lol i cant say much on here but trust me .
it will happen so quickly and you will be like why was i worried…

college was the best years :wink:

i recommend picking up a hobby other than gaming, anything really,
my first hobby outside of gaming was going to a youth club and i met people from there

1 Like

True, I could do that but then we have the next issue, my writing and English ain’t the best…but I know that is the least worrisome issue tho

Yea I mean it is fun and it WAS fun, especially when u get good gear and your character gets stronger.

But really thanku btw, I mean I really appreciate your words :]
Hopefully I will realise eventually that whatever “issues” I see, is only cause I let myself create them instead of just doing what I wanna do

1 Like

your english is more than fine to communicate to be a raider or m+er.
its not how u spell stuff that matters, its how u understand the words and how u act.

I write alot even before pulltimers in raids, atm im raiding hc, so i just rush write something without error check and stuff like that, if you catch my drift, thats what matters.

waiting for ppl in raids and replacements and all that stuff is so fun, hence why im here lol

2 Likes

Only a bit :grin:

7 Likes

Ohh hahah

It would be a lie if I said that I wasn’t very curious of what will become of me and what’s going to happen and all that :]

Yeaa about that, been trying to find a hobby outside of the internet and games but still not really sure hahah

Hopefully I will find one as well ;]

Honestly, you build friends up over time and you find them in random places.

I have a friend I’ve played with for a few years now who just started /w ing me whilst we were camping a rare spawn. Others I have grouped with a few times and added them to my friends list. Or just chatted to once or twice.

Occasionally I’ll join a guild and have a regular group for a few months. But people come and go, just like in real life.

Well thanku hahh

I suppose it’s just if I gotta write, I need to stand still and I don’t think that’s the best thing to do in the middle of a raid boss or dungeon xD

And I know people aren’t to picky when it comes to spelling errors, as long as u understand it’s fine

Oh pahah well for just rush writing I would say your pretty good at it :star_struck:

Just dive in. If you Tank your own key you’ll have a much easier time forming groups.

The best way to get over a fear of messing up and getting yelled at is to mess up and get yelled at.

You want to make friends but in another thread you say this

You like to argue so that does not bode well “lmao xd”

You make a very good point, not many people want to be friends with someone who who is proud enough to say that they like to argue.

2 Likes

Unfortunately you are Alliance so i cant really help you exept if you have horde characters as well