I need friends lmfao xd

Hm, I think u misinterpreted what I meant.

Yes, I do in fact enjoy arguing with people who’s head are too far up their own a** :]

But that doesn’t mean I argue with everything and everyone just because, does it?

1 Like

Can’t tell if troll or actually serious

Made friends with a random resto dru earlier. Got chatting abit in a 16 hoa and the dude was aweosme. At the end said I’m the best tank he’s ever played with (I’m over geared asf for a 16 to be fair). Gonna help the boy get KSM and show him the ropes, and got him on disco.

Just stroke a tanks ego abit and that might work for you :rofl:

1 Like

I remember when that was all just fields…

3 Likes

Tell us more about it :thinking:

2 Likes

alright, I get it

u people think I’m annoying cause I tend to write those things,

tell me something I don’t know already.

Your future occupation? lol. Well if you go Horde you will have an easier time finding friends and i can also help you with some content as im around the same age.

1 Like

2 Likes

Sounds as a not very good salary job

depends on the pizza…

Imgur

1 Like

Oh that so sounds like me, “Sacred of Dungeons”
Thank you for this tip, it may actually help me, as I quite like to chat sometimes but have responsibilities (a child with complex additional needs) which means at a moments notice I have to stop and attend to his needs.

This has quite rightly, meant myself and my husband don’t do a lot of group content so we don’t limit or inhibit others.

However a community where we can chat, may be just the thing!!

5 Likes

Would be nice to see you and your hubby in there with us lot…

2 Likes

Oh that is so very lovely of you, how would we go about this, providing you are on EU of course. I have looked at the communities and it seems they are cross realm too!!

(hugs)

2 Likes

Open the Communities tab (J) and search for Scared of Dungeons. Paste this following code in and welcome to the asylum :grin:

OeBkVKTLZ2

Ah yes, I/we are on EU

2 Likes

Thank you so much, I will do that next time I am on, sadly now I have to work for a couple of days but we’ll be on very soon!!!

2 Likes

And yet, the only people that asks / request these things. Are very socialable in the first place. Man how i wish the OPs that make these threads about this same request could just put that in the title ‘‘i am a very social person’’ just.

Be honest about your headline… when i know what kinda of person you are when you request this thing…

Every OPs that request this / makes said requests threads, never ever states this in the title and i am so tired of it…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.