I play again since 1 week+ and im already done with this game

i was skipping bfa and almost the completely shadowlands addons. but i wanted to give shadowlands a try but this was a huuuuuge mistake…

maaan please i only want to play pvp, i dont want to do pve for doing pvp. i was grinding for the flying thing with twinks but now im completely busted and i cant do more grind. it makes me sick and very tired that i get forced to grind pve for dooing pvp.

i hate you guys blizzard i really hate u, and i think u guys are very very very bad in your job. but i also think, the main problem is, u dont care for pvp. let me play ONLY PVP and let me farm all the gear and stuff that i need (legendary, conduits etc) in PVP. is this so hard???

and please take the gear scaling from legion back. but i think pvp will be always like this and this is so sad. i wanna play this game and i loved pvp so much.

the pvp balance is also veryyy bad and even a kid can do a better balance. look at HUNTERS haha or the druid 0 skill 1 shot spell xD what a joke man. yes u can interrupt the spell but cmon what is this for a 0 skill spell??? and there are a few classes that are way to op. what a 0 skill game. sorry for the flame but im so sad about this. i only can quit this game and its so sad.

and add soloq for arena 2v2 3v3 & rbg. i mean it should be already implement years ago but yeah its blizzard…

9 Likes

Unsub and wait for DF Beta, they are maybe going to make pvp skill-based and not gear-based.

ps : devs don’t play pvp.

8 Likes

its a bad idea to start playing in the middle of a season on the end of a expansion.

ofc you will feel overwelmed with stuff to do.

also,if you feel hunter and druid need 0 skill to kill just make one and kill others like they kill you.

Tbh if you start this late into the exp. Its kinda expected you will have to grind a bit.

It does feel that way.
Like PvP is just a mini-game, an afterthought that’s barely worth the resources its already allocated.

Imagine if new BG’s were churned out as frequently as new dungeons/Raids, with just as much effort/development/resources. Weather effects, terrain mechanics, expansion themed pvp objectives & buffs (Torghast).
If there’s not a new Epic BG in DF that involves dragon flying & massive aerial pvp battles… ded2me.

That’s where I thought templates/scaling were great.
Grinding PvE (/reputation/gear/M+) often feels like it ‘gets in the way’ of PvP. I find it tolerable if/when wPvP is healthy or it’s just not a necessity.

idk, didn’t they do a Dev’s vs Players BG not too long ago?
…with Templates ON, of course.

1 Like

In what way do you need to pve to pvp?

comes back and wants to be same powerlvl as chars that play for over a year. too lazy to grind a bit.

3 Likes

depends per class/spec
but its very possible that your bis conduits are from pve sources
or your bis legendary is from a pve source
up until zereth mortis you had to actively go through torghast which is pve to get your mats for the legendary
all that to get on a baseline level of pvp (because you will not survive without your legendaries and conduits in a world where everyone else does have them)

if you compare that to MOP what you had to do to get a entry level pvp gear was gather some ore and craft it up or even easier, pay a blacksmith (BoE craftable pvp entry gear) there are a lot of extra non pvp things you have to do to just reach a baseline viability nowadays

I always imagine many things that could be done and this game would have no competition seriously. But i find myself many times that it’s not worth the subscription and feels like a f2p. Ok maybe creating new raids every some months requires a lot of work and effort, but seriously im so fed up with the same battlegrounds for 15 years now. Imagine how refreshing it would be to release 3 new battlegrounds in expansion release, then another 2 for each season. And it could be with the same objectives. At least different scenery , different maps!

2 Likes

yeah I agree, especially for pvp paying a sub feels silly. There’s just no balancing going on and barely any new content… maybe a new arena map here and there, but that’s about it

Devs don’t play the game outside of logging a test character to see if using X does Y as intended.

Does grinding in your eyes mean getting betchlapped for days until you have enough ilevel to not get 2 hit?

So LaZy!!!1

1 Like

Yes. Thats what i had to do. Suck it up and get to work. Conquest has no cap and honor is easy to grind now. Try being late in season 1 or 2 and then have to get gear. Just pick up the quests in Oribos and do the weekly brawl.

Suck it up and get to work. Work. In a game. If you think that’s how you retain players then I have news for you.

There’s a reason Blizzard are changing it to 1 gear set in Dragonflight. People stop playing/quit the game before they even get gear, because being 2 hit for the first 50-100 BGs believe it or not has absolutely 0 fun involved. use your head.

2 Likes

I’m not the quitter type and personally don’t mind the struggle. I can tell you now that next expansion will be the same with conquest and honor geared players.

You don’t mind the struggle. Isn’t a game supposed to be fun?

Read what you’re typing please. I can’t tell if you’re trying to be funny or not.

3 Likes

i geared 2 alt dk’s without boxes on low mmr 2s. wasnt nearly as hard as people portrait it.

Blizz changes the gear regarding the upgrades in dragonflight ye but u still have to grind the honor/conq for the gear and be sure people will complain about it.

1 Like

I’m not trying to be funny. I just enjoy struggling in a game. A challenge if you will.

1 Like

:joy: Funny guy

3 Likes

The Erevien of the pvp forums. Completely lost.

2 Likes