I quit DF, looking forward for the next expansion

I do not have any gold.

That being said, this is just my feedback in regards to the current state of WoW.
I am a player with two active accounts, loved the game, never got bored of it. Until Dragonflight
I totally believe this is a filler expansion, a pallet cleanser …I could ramble for days how M+ is toxic or raiding is dead or that the professions turned out to be a huge gold and time sink, or X Y Z but, over all, I have this feeling that I never had
I dont wanna log in game, I don`t wanna do anything anymore because its simply not fun, and Im not burned out at all.
It feels awkward to say this but I enjoyed Shadowlands better. The game kept you logging for one reason or another.

I unsubbed and waiting for the next expansion, hopefully it will be better

56 Likes

Man these quitting posts are overdramatic like always. We havent even had a major patch yet and people already are acting like we have some massive lack of new content like inthe shadowlands or WoD

42 Likes

Cya mate. I quit the game once per month :joy:

The filler was actually shadowlands. This one is the real deal and on wednesday they drop a bunch of new content lol

15 Likes

I mean, you kind of put it nicely yourself.

16 Likes

Have you ever gave wow classic or wrath classic a shot ? Why don’t you join us, you would meet different people and we form a bond on each realm and get to know each others and more important group and help each others while playing.

4 Likes

+1 I’m also playing classic era now

4 Likes

I like to think that DF is a step in the right direction if people quit due to boredom rather than burnout.

20 Likes

I’m having a great time in DF, sorry to hear you’re not. Enjoy your next game.

11 Likes

Interesting. I feel like DF is the best expansion since TBC. It sounds to me like you need daily chores to keep you playing the game? I’d recommend making alts, or even give Classic WoW a shot. You can do no-death challenges and other fun stuff there.

7 Likes

Wot Jito sed. You summed it up nicely.

For me, it’s not just “new” content. It’s any content that I’m interested in. I’m down to having a reason to log in once a week.

Maybe Wednesday there will be … something?

7 Likes

even tho i enjoy most parts of the game i agree with this one. it just feels like an expansion they relased to make people forget about their past mistakes. lore feels kinda boring too . shadowlands stories and visuals were way better (talking about visuals here don’t quote me xd) open world activities feel unrewarding but i have my hopes high about that being changed with 10.1

also toxicity of m+ is a fact that needs to be looked into lol people have been bashing me for days after complaining about something :slight_smile:

6 Likes

It hasn’t even been 4 months since launch, and you’re already expecting a major patch?

4 Likes

I note that after almost 4 months I have gotten the following:

Storms Fury event.
Trading Post.

That’s it.

Those are peanut additions.

Then I am due for a minor patch in the coming days, which is the first substantial content addition in 4 months.

About time.

And then there’s the fabled major content patch, which I can probably expect to get 6 months after the release of Dragonflight.

Dragonflight, which is already the smallest expansion in terms of volume of content since Warlords of Draenor.

I wouldn’t say the experience has been a horn of plenty or a lavish feast of content so far.

11 Likes

Meanwhile, I have so many things I WANT to do in game, but not enough time to do them (and that’s despite playing 5+ hours every day). But maybe that’s because I play this MMO with friends rather than treating it as a single player game…

3 Likes

Good for you.

9 Likes

Something I have learned as someone who took a break from the game sometimes since Vanilla:

Don’t, it’s usually a mistake to take a break. I always regret it. Keep playing.
There is always something to do and even if you don’t feel like it, it’s okay to just play something else for a few days, especially during content luls.

SL was supposed to be the end of a grand story arc, the equivalent of Avengers Endgame. But Ion killed the expansion with the over-restrictive Covenant system, and any hopes of recovering the expack died when the WoW team imploded.

Well ye, before first big major patch in DF there is yet a minor patch before it with solid amount of content (on a minor patch) and some people act like there is more than half+ year pause lol, kinda hard to understand. It feels little like a troll post or a post from min-maxer. If its a troll, dont feed it. If its min-maxer, well, obviously its clearly just his own problem… I find it very hard to focus at least on my 1 alt, not even talking about main, where I still miss tons of things I would like to finish even with playing 3+ hours a day everyday

2 Likes

Think this part is valuable feedback actually. This expansion does seem to mainstream in on raiding and m+ as its main content. But this time around… there is allot less content you -have- to do. In order to participate in those things… And for years we have been used to the oppesite being the case.

So if your a m+ player or a raider. Outside of raids and m+ you feel like there is not much else to do if your not into world content and transmog farming and other stuff. It’s completely valid feedback. Considering this is the first expansion they try do things differently… Allot of players feel lost.

There is no thorgast. Or artifact power… or Whatever else to farm. So if you played the game outside of m+ and raiding to do those things. Ofc you feel at a loss in dragonflight.

2 Likes

You can’t just pick out phrases to meet your agenda that are out of context of what he said lol

1 Like