I quit DF, looking forward for the next expansion

So don’t complain about how much you’ve spent with your bs.

What has been spent is irrelevant in a vacuum. It should always be compared to what other stuff costs and wow is very cheap.

I will damn well complain about all of that which I am not satisfied with if it so pleases me.

That is my damn right and it is my damn prerogative.

If you don’t like that, then you can just go and have a discussion elsewhere.

I am not violating the forum code of conduct or the forum guidelines by saying what I have so far said in this thread.

2 Likes

Or I can continue pointing out that wow is a very cheap hobby when you compare it to other things.

Which I will continue to do.

1 Like

But dear sweet Elahri, I am not disagreeing with that. I never have.

I have played WoW for over 18 years. I have spent thousands of euros on this game, and I have gotten an unfathomable amount of enjoyment and happiness out of it over the years.
I wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t like that.

I am simply saying in response to this insulting comment:

That I have paid for this game and therefore I am allowed to complain about it if I am not satisfied with it.

And that has nothing to do with whether I have a job or not, or how much I play WoW every day.

It is simply my right and my prerogative as a paying customer.

2 Likes

I am the same point I think I am afraid to say. I took a several month break from the game thinking I was ‘burned out’ Tried on Wednesday, lasted 15 minutes, had a go last night lasted 10… I just don’t want to ‘play’ it is not fun for me any more (which does sadden me)…

Going to leave it until next season and see if that can encourage me to play. (I played every day during BfA and nearly all of Shadowlands.)

2 Likes

Who wouldn’t want to shill for someone that left a death threat on an employee’s phone?

Of course, if they didn’t shill, maybe the next threat left will be on their phone? :wink:

Hard to disagree really.

Still they perfected infinite rep grind, woo hoo

I feel totally the opposite, but I can relate, because i felt exactly the same about Shadowlands. Just ended up boring the life out of me. And when i went back in they had messed with the story arcs as well so that compounded it.
Regarding Dragonflight, i actually think it’s the best xpac since Legion. Really enjoying the new Dracthyr race / evoker. Lots of interesting stuff to do. Talents actually requiring a bit of thought and not being completely cookie cutter. …trades… yeah i kinda get ya. Needs work.
Hopefully you’ll enjoy the next patch.

You say the game has content. What is in your opinion content? And further more group content?? The siege that is charge kill and its over in less than 5 mins? And that is for 1 time per week for a reward. Is it the feast which is completly pointless? Content is doing dungeons in coordination. In dungeons back in the good old days we had to cc in every pack… Now its charge kill and done. Not to mention pvp content like the legendarys wintegrasp, tol barad or ashran. All the game now is m+ and maybe raid. No point killing rares they drop nothing usefull

1 Like

As a very casual player my WoW experience this release has been:

1. Level an alt to 70
    First alt follow the campaign, then get bored with the ridiculous story and went on to do dungeons. All other alts do dungeons until 70.

2. At 70, go to AH, get blue gear 346 or something

3. M+

I have seen one wing of the LFR, once. Never bothered with raiding again as my guild are in Wrath and on another server.

I must have done 300-350 M+, across 5-6 alts. As a casual I have reached +16, it got too stressful at those levels and have not tried higher (and my gear is not that great).

The ONLY content I am seeing is these eight (8) M+ dungeons.

I wish we had twenty 20 M+ dungeons, not just 8, especially as they have been re-purposing the older dungeons.

My 3-month sub ends in a few days and may be back for next release, patch 11.

1 Like

I also could only manage the new patch for a single day.

I honestly have no idea why they are only creating the game for

1. competitive players
  2. people who are addicted to collecting stuff

Especially because the game is awful for competitive play, and will never ever make it as a competitive game because there are infinitely better options out there.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.