I really wanna know what devs(!) were thinking

When they decided to force people do the old content. I mean i really wonder why am i forced to do quests in old zones when we have new zones with better graphics. Like i really wanna take my eyes out when i see uldum. It looks so bad, ugly, out dated and old. Whenever i think about i have to log in and go to uldum to do the things that makes me keep up with the current content i don’t even wanna open the game tbh. They made nazjatar and no one steped back in there after first 2 month. It is a big dissapointment to see good looking zones like nazjatar getting wasted when they salvage the old zones like uldum.

Uldum BAH! Thats nothing ! Go take a look at Elwynn forest ! 1 pixel trees and houses all over the place !

1 Like

Woah there! Those trees come flat packed. All those intersecting planes don’t just come pre-built you know! Takes hours with a screwdriver and those little plastic clips to put the trees together! Don’t disrespect them or I’ll get a druid on your case.

6 Likes

Youtubers and community in general asked for old zones to be used for new content.

4 Likes

What a unnecessary idea

I actually liked being able to visit old regions of the world.

But, it is also true that Nazjatar got wasted. There was potencial for a whole expansion based around it. Instead we got a tiny zone. :x

7 Likes

you never visit you parents?

1 Like

Never heard of nostalgia and lore? If graphics are your main concern, I’m extremely curious why you play WoW of all games.

2 Likes

Since we are talking about dev’s ,rumor is that they like to play this song to pump before work

Don’t forget the duct tape and chewing gum.

2 Likes

I like Uldum!..probably because it’s a desert, like Vol’dun.

Because i dont know whic ui addon u are using or if u using one att all but when you play the game with elvui it looks pretty damn good. Especially in new zones. Yeah there is so many place like uldum, silithus etc looks out dated but yet there is so many places like val shrah. And all of the new zones looks quite good and decent. I dont even understand what you are talking about. Almost every zone came after Wotlk has good graphics.(As you can see i didnt say Mist of pandaria bad either. I only cursed uldum. Vale of eternal blossoms looks quite good too. Did you even see the shadowlands zones they look pretty awsome.

Nope, not since I was 16.

As for the older zones, I know it’s a lot of work, but I bet they’d look sick with updated graphics. They’re quite nice, but yes, the low poly count does make things feel a bit weird.

I don’t know what you are talking about, the art is the best thing in the game. Luckily for you, when prepatch is out, you can just level through BfA and bore yourself silly.

People wanted to use the older zones because it feels like every expansions invalidates the existing world.

Like you’re not playing world of warcraft the game, you’re just playing the current expac

2 Likes

I am sorry but the so called art that came before wotlk looked like s**t in my opinion. Specially vanilla zones. I dont even wanna talk about outland. Whenever i see outland i wanna take my eyes out and stab them with a sharp knife. That would cause less damage then outland does

It was amazing at the time. They are slowly updating older models. Everything Cata onwards seems awesome to me.

currentpatchZoneWarcraft fan posting

i dont mind it at all.

we are playing WORLD of warcraft.
its an incredibly huge world and not experiencing it in one way or another is really unfortunate.

i just dont get why they make it so painful to get flight, no one goes to najatar because no one want to work for flight in bfa. discovering all zones is more than enough, you dont have to waste time questing everything at max level. its annoying.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.