The Real Reason Why ''I'' Can't Play WoW Anymore

It’s also weird to claim that you also ‘didn’t try out other mmorpgs before’ Lets Go For Eso when you made posts about ‘going back to play where you left off in eso’ and how you didn’t realize how bad WoW was until you played another MMORPG but you bring up FFXIV instead of ESO, which seems you were playing before you went to FFXIV?

I really wanna know what devs(!) were thinking another thing present in FFXIV is ‘forced to do old content’ and actually a lot of older content having more relevancy.

Shadowlands Gonna Be The Best Expansion Also made some bold claims about SL didn’t you lol

It’s just funny for someone to say that to me while they struggle to write properly in the first place, you seem to attack people for things you’re guilty of yourself a lot.

Because you’re the one that brought up FFXIV animations, so until you remove that part of your argument about how much better FFXIV animations are… We’re gonna be here. If you wanted to talk about that you could’ve done that without ever mentioning FFXIV right? :3

1 Like