I tried FF, it was meh, I tried GW2, it's everything you need

Raiding/pvp/dungeons or m+ it’s the one content they do right
so no gw2 or FF14 is not even close to wow in this
If we talk a world content and story content or a crafting or anything like that yes i think anygame is right now better then wow xDD

Ah crap your right i forgot that, i should have added that as well.

Yes thats 1 thing GW 2 does right that WoW can’t, for obvious reasons.

Ive tried FF and GW2 as well, plus a few others and I just cant get on with them. WoW is the only MMO Ive ever really played.
Pretty sure then when WoW is over I wont be jumping ship to another MMO…I’ll just stop playing them altogether!

1 Like

Combat is far far away from a 10 and the graphics are unbearable for me. A big no.

I’m glad you liked the game and having fun. Personally I’ve tried to get into GW2 several times, but find the game “meh” every single time.

But I have been really enjoying Final Fantasy last few weeks.

I might try GW2 again, I deleted all my characters a while ago because it is horrible to try and get back into. Was happiest in the original world though, find the expansions too hard. So if they’re still difficult and the living story is impossible to solo nnnnnnope. And so many mounts… I think I’ll just not use them. I… want GW2 Classic. :laughing:

GW2 is a good game in my opinion. Very entertaining. Looking forward to their next expansion and what it brings.

Does it still have boosters that plagued it back in '08? That why I left.

The last raid was over 2 years ago.
Good try though.

1 Like

You got me in the first half…

They care about the story, that part made me cringe.
Especially since dragonstorm… disgusting.

I wish gw1 got a proper sequel.

So at this point I prefer to play real jRPG’s than wasting my time in mmoJRPG. Cause many jRPG’s have much better story than FF14, where rather than doing only main story, I’ve got to grind pointless quests and other things a lot. Cause even if it’s jRPG first and MMO later, then there’s still plenty of boring and outdated MMO elements which makes this game horrible after all.

Also there’s plenty of co-op RPG’s with brilliant story and many choices to pick, which I can also play with my friends. Like Baldur’s Gate, Divinity, etc.
So no, thanks. In my opinion games like GW2, FF14 and ESO are bad as RPG and bad as MMO. And what’s funny in MMO’s like that it’s even hard to do story together, with friends. Gimme a break. Co-op RPG"s are built much better for it.

If I will want to play some side MMO, to play it when I want some break from WoW (which offers great endgame experience), then games like Palia will be much better for it. Once more games like Palia will be released then MMO’s like GW2, FF14, ESO won’t last long. Because playing these games won’t make much sense. Most people will pick games like WoW for endgame, games like Palia for casual MMO experience and real RPG’s/jRPG’s for great story.

GW 1 was my first mmo and i was heavily into it.
Started with WoW some time before TBC and left GW 1. But when GW 2 released i was there but never got into it like i did with the first one or as i am with WoW. Its a side game for me and i play it every now and then. Only got one character at max level and just focus to complete every area to 100%.
It’s a beutiful game with really nice looking armor sets and i enjoy exploring it.
But WoW is my main game and will be for as long as possible.

And this is different from WoW, how?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.