I want a Classic Only Sub

I don’t want a single cent going to the clownshow that is Retail. I don’t like it, I don’t play it, I want nothing to do with it or its developers, community and staff, especially don’t want to support it with my money.

So how about a 10 Euro Classic only sub option?

13 Likes

Bad news, all you money is officially going towards Retail. Classic Era and TBCC are officially included in your subscription.

Ahm in case u didnt notice ur money goes to retail aswell, blizzard made a game 17 years ago. activision just re-released it to make some $, but they done it on retail standards and based on retail audience, or atleas this the direction they want go with. Downgrade classic to retail standards… COZ it hurts soo bad every 2 years spending some thousand $$ to make an expansion only to tell u that is garbage compared to the original old game back from 05, and see it sink and subs cancel, and worst part being a game inherited and not made by activision. Atm the biggest rival of retail is not other mmos, but classic. If they can kill, retail dominates.

1 Like

Does it? I have the impression that retail development is pretty lacking these days as well, but I haven’t followed it closely.

Get over it, u think too muc, develop me @sh, it all boils down to $$$. Activision care more for lawsuits than humiliating an employ… do even think they gonna bother with developing?

Me too!
AND YES THIS IS A FULL SENTENCE - AT LEAST FOR HUMAN BEINGS! stupid robots!

1 Like

I’m not going to pay $15 per month to play only Classic stuff, that’s insane.

Dunno but maybe you should play LESS if you think 15 EUR is a lot of money?

isnt there a 5€ option for only classic

Oh man if this is true … :smiley:

maybe they removed it with tbc release, but i remember the option

No. And if that was the case then wouldn’t there be a 5€ one for TBCC and 5€ for Classic Era?

There has never been that option.

1 Like

Weird i can even remember the store

13€ basic subscription and 6€ for classic only

Was never a thing.

1 Like

Totally agree, the sub shouldn’t cost much either considering how little effort they put into the Classic side of things.

you guys can always play private server? free to play :smiley:

Bad news for you guys. Blizzard already told in a look behind about the costs that nearly all the subscription cost is going into server management because of Inflation and increasing costs. And as Blizzard unified the code their is only one department that goes for all three games to ensure that the servers are running.
So a Classic only Subscription would not work as not even a quarter of the monthly fee goes towards content development. Now if you do not want Blizzard to give money for retail do not buy anything that is only for Retail.

We don’t use dollars in Europe.

1 Like

They would charge you exactly the same …

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.