I'd love to try out TBC

I get what you mean now, new fresh TBC realms not resetting all the old ones. No, they won’t do that.

Besides it’s a very over-rated thing, fresh realms. Just level to 60 now quite a few people are doing it.

1 Like

No one’s forcing you to play on a fresh server.

1 Like

It is when there’s a million other threads (that are better constructed) on the same subject.

This isn’t about me so this sentence is irrelevant.

Again: the question is not “if” but “when”. There will be fresh servers for sure. However, not within the launch, maybe couple months after.

Not a TBCC fresh server, they said Classic after maybe a few months when everything has calmed down. Fresh TBCC might happen around the time of WrathC.

Some people are so buthurt that others don’t want to play as they want them to play…

2 Likes

I’m only saying what Blizzard said, so don’t blame me.

We have servers that are near empty now.
If I was Blizzard I wouldn’t consider any new ones either until after launch to see how the populations play out.

1 Like

Well, you can stay in Vanilla Classic, if you want.

I wouldn’t say current servers are “oligarchy”. Can still have a lot of fun. An upside of the “broken” economy is that it’s very easy to have the gold for mount, skills, for leveling professions.

That said, I wouldn’t mind if they did F R E S H. There is some magic in it. And I think they will, eventually.

Just 1 fresh server per region or something, would be better if it launched during pre patch to follow the same progression cycle mind you

2 Likes

Fresh please <3 just as an option. If you want to keep your progress on current servers then you can do so.

2 Likes

Fresh only exists once. Just like a virging girl. If you get there to late, you never get the chance again.

So just jump in, aint gonna get any fresher then it is today

If they do fresh TBC servers it will run into same issues as current servers have in like 1 or 2 months. And then people will start asking for fresh over and over. No point.

I think there will be fresh TBCC realms, but only near the end of it’s cycle, when Wrath is close to or even already released.

So back then when Vanilla was current and TBC was announced you thought to yourself “hmm seems nice but there’s no ‘start from zero’ servers so I’ll pass”?

Or whenever you did join wow the first time? The actual authentic TBC experience is with a full server of lvl 60 zerging through the Dark Portal.
What you are describing is a private server TBC experience.

1 Like

I see your point. But some of us started on fresh servers when tbc was released.
It would be authentic for us.

I don’t really care though. I’ve already started leveling up on Nethergarde.

The economy isn’t screwed up now and never was and you being poor or unable to afford certain GDKP runs you saw on youtube doesn’t mean anything.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.