If a duck can be a DH, why can't all races?

So with the Noblegarden event, I see that we get transformed into a duck for one of the quests. During this time, all of my movement abilities work i.e. Fel Rush, Vengeful Retreat, Glide. So my question is, if a duck can do this, why can’t I be a Goblin DH (or I guess any of the other non-important races)?

3 Likes

Probabbly Just lazyness on blizzard part masked by “lore reasons”. Especialy now In age of Generative AI tha can even write code.

3 Likes

Having all races be able to be all classes without lore reasons is what actually is lazy.

Even warlocks got so questline showing the races who previously had no acces to warlock’s that they are all learning it. So for DHs we should get some short questline where new demon hunters are taught from all races. All we need is a reason why would one want to do that to themselves without valid background reason.

Lore aside, there’s costs associated with creating animations… which makes me surprised Nightborne or Void Elves can’t be DHs. They’re same model rig/skeletons as Night and Blood Elves (minus Nightborne standing pose). Easy implementation.

1 Like

Oh I fully accept that quest chains need to be a part of it. There is a larger current thread in the general forum discussing this in more depth where I’ve made my case.

1 Like