If a rnd hunter just stood still and we both (arms) did dmg rota i would loose anyway by far

Like what is this bs? Same counts for almost any range. Fix arms ffs.

Arms (PvP): What i miss from SL and DF and how to fix the spec and make it fun again - Classes / Warrior - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

if you are self promoting your own threads , on a necro post

you’ll get banned

just an fyi

Thx for caring about me. Wasnt aware. Imo thats no self promoting tho. It would be if i just mentioned the other thread.

Anyway the best thing this company can do is to ban their entire playerbase especially that ones that have actually clue and spamm feedback 24/7 during beta and whatnot without getting any response but on something like this evetually. If they think thats the right move then they should do it.

1 Like

its the spamming part that the issue,
if you spam threads, it ends up in a ban

and i agree with your statement about nerfs / buffs btw

but try to keep it within 1 post

too many people spamming multiple threads getting banned each day, not worth losing your account for a 3day ban

Didnt mean forum posts with spamm feedback. Doing it regulary over the thing that is here for it over help.

Arms terrorized almost all specs last xpac and most couldnt plsy the game in the presence of arms… I guess a zug zug pause is good this ssn at least

Arms was medium tier at best all DF after S1. And in start of S1 it was garbage tier. After fixes the spec was good for the rest of S1. Nothing more.

Clueless ppl. Rly appreciate you.

1 Like

i got my arms warrior in df to 2.1 rating .
prior to that i never played warrior

it was pretty easy tbf

And what has that to do with what i wrote? Ofc it was easy cuz the first ssn went to 3,6 and the highest warriors were around 3,5 including me.

One of the main problems this game has is clueless ppl talking. Dont take it as an insult pls. I dont mean you specifically. Its just so triggering when ppl come up with such excuse me stupid sentences. God damn.

2 Likes

No, not Bladestorm, Disarm. Press Disarm before you start PvE’ing.

I have solved your problem, King.

I feel like this was the case even in DF. Random boomkin jumping around occasionally casting a cyclone just killing my warrior the whole game. I don’t know how you fix it though because getting pve’d down by a 100% uptime warrior doesn’t feel fun either.