If alliance stop being cowards WM would be balanced.

In my server there are actually more alliance players according to previous expanions experience and to several databases. Yet, when questing in the world I never see any alliance, mostly groups of horde doing world quests while during Legion I saw mostly alliance and got a few good fun fights out in the open.

I think it's not just about server imbalance, it's about player mentality. While most of the horde are out there for the challenge, the alliance just prefer to cower behind the veil and quest peacefully and now the few of them who do try to go WM just meet unfair population odds and get crushed.

If all of them just turned warmode on the odds might actually be even or in their favor, they just decide not to.
2 Likes
Warmode isn't fun. So no.
2 Likes
13/09/2018 13:13Posted by Tahra

Clear example of why the problem is faction mentality rather than number imbalance.
13/09/2018 13:14Posted by Reddan
Clear example of why the problem is faction mentality rather than number imbalance.

Yep. Horde are all "yeah let's warmode and kill Alliance... oh... there aren't many :(" meanwhile Alliance are all like "eww, why would I make it so I could be killed while I'm questing?".
1 Like
This thread again... just imagine Alliance going so crazy on warmode and Horde getting slaughtered wherever they go, still fun?
1 Like

Except it is.
1 Like
How about this: before each world quest you do, come to Boralus and die 10 times to the Alliance players or the guards. Unless you do this for a couple of weeks you have no right to call any Alliance cowards. Because currently you are just reaping the benefits of unearned success.
5 Likes
120 Hordes in large groups on the Broken Isles taking down 102 Alliance players is probably why people say:

13/09/2018 13:11Posted by Reddan
While most of the horde are out there for the challenge

Not challenging to outnumber and outlevel an opponent, it's what's the word?

Oh yes, cowardly...
1 Like
Warmode is basically a W-PvP server. If I originally joined a PvE or Rp server, you can rest assured that I'm playing the game primarily for those aspects and not for PvP. It's a bit backwards to expect everyone to embrace PvP. 'cause I'm sure if they were so enthusiastic about it, they would've already played on a PvP server.

Plus, doing world quests isn't a very thrilling experience as it is and turning WM on offers you no real rewards for completing those WQ's. All it does, is opening a door for you to get sidetracked in doing something you would rather just get over and done with asap.
1 Like
13/09/2018 13:18Posted by Ishaela
This thread again... just imagine Alliance going so crazy on warmode and Horde getting slaughtered wherever they go, still fun?

We would just make groups to come back and reclaim our honour.
1 Like
eh i dunno i see fellow Alliance players just about everywhere i go when doing my daily rounds.

but yes usually there's more Horde out and about but that's on you guys for bandwagoning that faction.
2 Likes
Get massively outnumbered, more people leave, get more massively outnumbered, even more people leave.

Its common sense im afraid
2 Likes
eh i dunno i see fellow Alliance players just everywhere i go when doing my daily rounds.

but yes usually there's more Horde out and about but that's on you guys for bandwagoning that faction.

I would play Alliance. But I can't motivate scared kittens to turn on warmode. So I ended up with the good old "!@#$ this faction of pathetic and miserable braindead lfr or afk players".
2 Likes
Realm imbalance doesn't matter in warmode,for all it's worth your server alliance side could all have WM on and you still couldn't see them cause they got sharded to the milions of shards that don't have alliance with WM on to balance.
eh i dunno i see fellow Alliance players just everywhere i go when doing my daily rounds.

No one forced Horde players to have Warmode ON if anthing Aliance was always the pvp faction.
And also acording to realm pop and blizzard statet this multiple times that the EU has more ally players then horde.
So as the OP said,the mentality is the issue.
1 Like
Warmode in the nutshell.
A : hey there are 2 horde player , ok 2v1 I can do that
/ cast spell

H: 3 disci priests 5 warrior and 7 rogues come out of no where and one shot you

And people wonder why it’s fun to spawn camp horde leveling zones
13/09/2018 13:25Posted by Tèqila

No one forced Horde players to have Warmode ON if anthing Aliance was always the pvp faction.
And also acording to realm pop and blizzard statet this multiple times that the EU has more ally players then horde.
So as the OP said,the mentality is the issue.

you can't just look at the numbers and go "there's more Alliance"
you gotta look at what they're actually doing.. it's well known that anyone even pretending to be serious about anything in the game has rolled Horde.
Warmode IS balanced. Sometimes you steamroll through morally grey Horde players, and sometimes you get steamrolled yourself. Sometimes you find someone to fairly 1v1, and sometimes there's no one around to fight. It's not an Alliance player trait to 'cover' away from world PVP, as plenty of Horde players choose to ignore the feature as well - as is their right, they can choose what to do with the game they spend money on.
13/09/2018 13:14Posted by Reddan

Well excuse me princess for wanting to enjoy the game in a manner of my choosing.
1 Like
13/09/2018 13:11Posted by Reddan
In my server there are actually more alliance players according to previous expanions experience and to several databases. Yet, when questing in the world I never see any alliance, mostly groups of horde doing world quests while during Legion I saw mostly alliance and got a few good fun fights out in the open.

I think it's not just about server imbalance, it's about player mentality. While most of the horde are out there for the challenge, the alliance just prefer to cower behind the veil and quest peacefully and now the few of them who do try to go WM just meet unfair population odds and get crushed.

If all of them just turned warmode on the odds might actually be even or in their favor, they just decide not to.

You do know there are forums for Warmode right and it isnt this one .

Follow the forum rules and post in correct forums which is

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/wow/19369889/