If every class got a new spec, what would you want?

I’d like a hunter tank, I don’t know how it’d work, but it sounds cool and would make me feel more useful as a hunter

Shaman tank.

1 Like

Probably ranged specs for warrior and dh.

Ranged spec for warrior, it would be interesting to see how it would turn out

Warrior just pulls out a Glock

2 Likes

A support mage, a mid ranged rouge with ranged weapons (20-25yd range), a caster DK, maybe a tank shaman or pet class (hunter/warlock).

1 Like

Healer dk so we can have a dank theme healer for once.

1 Like

Ranged Paladin. I guess you could argue that is a bit more like a Priest but Priest doesn’t have a Holy DPS spec. I can almost do ranged currently with the increase on templar’s verdict and it’s fun! So if not that, a holy DPS spec for priests!

As a Druid there’s not really anything more to wish for :rofl:

1 Like

My best friend recently got into WoW and picked druid, when it comes to spec variety druid really is king.

2 Likes

Everyone should play Druid, and give all their loot to me.

I only play BM hunter basically, so there’s not really any spec that a hunter could get that would get me to pick that one over BM. Except maybe if it has an even greater focus on pets and such, but… that would just be BM 2.0. Not really a ‘new’ spec.

I’m not really excited for new specs or new classes. I’m so boring in that regard. All I see is more balancing nightmares.

I guess they could do silly stuff like they have on Season of Discovery where we will have healing mages, tanking warlocks etc.

1 Like

Yes, that’ll be precisely it

1 Like

Shaman that embraces the element of earth and becoming a tank… I want it sooooooo bad… so so bad <.<

Our guild had shaman tanking bwl in classic few times for fun :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

A new spec for Warlock where you actually get to turn into various types of demons with their unique abilities. I’m not talking about bringing Meta back, I’m talking about Tyrants, Wrathguards, Imps ect. It could double as ranged and melee and fill all types of roles depending on the demon form. Demon Hunters would be proper jealous of Imp form which is a bonus.

I don’t like patting myself on the back but I think it’s actually a genius idea. Not quite as good as the theory of relativity but certainly up there for sure.

A new priest spec that is dps but utilizes holy fire/holy light instead of shadow so like a holy damage priest

Disc dps with ret level aoe. Shadow feels so clunky and they have clearly no idea how to fix it :disappointed:

Priest absorption tank where the utility comes from having abilities that negate damage with both shadow and holy abilities

1 Like