If people have to die then nerf Craven Stratagem already

Ye but those specs that do…doesnt have disadvantage…they are getting completely countered by it.

Just imagine it like this.
Blizzard adds to the game universal legendary for all classes such as sephuz. And all it does is oneshot pets or minions. 0 cast time, 15sec cd.
Yeah some spec wouldnt give a poop…but some would get deleted from participation.

The way craven works just isnt ok.

1 Like

Assa, Feral … plus a few others that may not be pure DoT specs but have one or two key DoTs.

Not to mention that it gives absurd amounts of tantinet vs anything due to the reduced CD and the shield thing.

I like that. Payback time.

If they take it away then hunters will have no proper defense at all. Perhaps the timer change will be enough. Turtle and exhiliration are worth :poop:

Dont takenit away…just adjust how it works…you can have short shield fd but why remove all debuffs? magic disease bleeds poison…like why?..make it longer cd…double deter like mop…some other proped wall mitigation…you wouldnt like to play around 15 sec cd…where if you dont kill…yli have to start over and over and over again.

So you are crying now because they add stuff to the game that was “designed” for PvP? It’s not a bad thing, it’s a good thing they should continue.

The problem is when they are binded to a single classes and when they are too insane. So leggos like Craven Stratagem are too broken, compared to what other classes have and how their class design works.

That’s why hunter basically wear it, no matter what comp they got…

Are you Allways toxic or what?

I’m not crying, just saying that since the game is designed around pve it’s weird to see stuff like this one .
Even more since holinka said everything has to die.

No, but most of your posts leave my mind with question marks and force me to shake my head!

You expressed your frustration with an item by saying that the item’s design was bad because the game is for PvE but the item is not.

And such a statement from someone who plays PvP? Do you play PvP so rarely that you don’t realize how badly we need more attention from the devs?

If not, why would you criticize something in a way that the majority of the PvP community would consider desirable?

So I can understand your frustration with the item and even share it, but the way you criticize it is just dumb in my opinion!

Read again where did I critic?
I am just wondering like other people in this thread.

Also you can agree or not with my reply but it doesn’t mean I’m stupid.

Btw blizzard doesn’t care about pvp, if you aren’t new you already know it :wink:

I quoted the expression in my first answer to you.

And I didn’t say you are dumb, but the way you criticize it.

Exactly, so we shouldn’t criticize them for doing so sometimes, we should just explain them what they did wrong and why.

It doesn’t mean you should have a legendary that makes few specs useless against you and not a kill target for many comps.

Better late than never LOL

Hunters are putting out consistent 5k+ dps with 20-25k killshots left and right. Having less defense in terms of putting feign death at 25/30s all together is more than fair and is a much needed nerf for hunters in 2s + in jungle.

If Hunters are allowed to have the utility + mobility + damage they have right now then they should at least be able to die when you get on them.

Also consider that next patch Hunters will be able to play with craven + venthyr legendary (+60% more damage on killshot) so either they have to go with craven or nerf killshot.

Also Hunters dont even need craven in 2s at all, just to point out how individually broken this class is

Saw some Jungle Mirror from whaazz vs Kasu
And always the Hunter was the main target and ofc they were playing with carven
If its so OP why not killing the Feral there?

What about Affliction Warlock that needs to juke 2 kicks and then when he applies dots Hunter dispels them like it’s nothing? Affliction and Unholy don’t need to be buffed a lot. Just remove this stupid legendary and they are viable again.

1 Like

Stopped reading there. Jungle is among the most broken comps in the game. Why not go feral? Because feral is just as broken as hunter with craven leggy when it comes to being immortal.

Imagine coming in to protect craven.

1 Like

If not the most broken lol. With nerf to Triune only Ret/Warrior/R Druid can stand 50/50 with it.

Because killing feral is even harder and pressuring hunter gets some trap pressure off of you

Dont get me wrong i am on the carven OP side

But this would mean Nerf Feral bevor Carven Bearform>carven?

Craven change → Aspect of turtle has now 2 charges. Fixed?

This will actually feel way better. Hunters used to have det + readiness which reset det cd, craven could give them 1 more stack of turtle, but should increase turtle cd by 1 min, otherwise, hunter will be immortal, just like it is now.