If strict lore isn't a thing anymore and a 600 pound Tauren can be a Rogue in DF, why can't DH be more races?

As topic, more races pls.

16 Likes

I’ve never liked elves, and I’ve been kind of sick of them for some time now, while the dh is my favorite class. I don’t have a single elf other than this one, and he ofc would be something else if I had a choice. I feel damned :joy:

All the good things I’ve seen in df so far can’t make up for my disappointment that dh won’t get more (non-elven) races.

Maybe a legion lurks somewhere around in the dragonlands and at some point the dhs finally get reinforcements in their ranks, orcs and draenei :star_struck:

1 Like

Yes pls blizzard!

We ask Worgen demon hunter

Nightborne demon hunter

Let us become whatever we want!

And other non-human and non-elf demon hunters

2 Likes

O my goodness nothing bad about orcs (ahum) and draenei the last one i play too , but really ?? Icant see them jumping and soar around on wings and now i have that picture in my mind and cant get rid of it ,help me

1 Like

“In lore, any race can become a demon hunter, though almost all demon hunters today are night elves, with a minority of blood elves . The tradition of demon hunters arises from night elf history; a few blood elves have made the pledge as well, seeking revenge for the destruction of their home.”

Blizzard doesn’t give AF, most likely because they are too lazy.

AND because they don’t care about DHs and our opinions on how to make them better, funnier. Imagine having wings and being pathetic enough not using them to fly, oh yeah, that’s us DHs.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t know what to say when I see comments like this. The demon form looks almost exactly the same as the draenei (same skeleton all together with the hooves and the same movement and movements) with the fact that it is even BIGGER than both draenei and orc. So, a dh in demon form, which is considerably bulkier than both orcs and draenei, can jump, double jump, fly, fel rush, etc, while orcs and draenei cannot ie. they would look out of place?

No offense, comments like this are unintelligent to say the least.

3 Likes

https://i.redd.it/bb9v9hxinq541.png

4 Likes

have to admit, being a Elf. does make me question if i wanna reroll monk for DF. its close enough to DH Mobility wise, while being able to be any race

1 Like

I’m also thinking about switching back to ww (ofc if I play df at all). It looks like it will have even more mobility than havoc.

1 Like

DH looks good in DF, with all the extra its going to get, i do question how much of it will actively be used tho.

But ye being free to roll any race seems tempting

1 Like

Blizzard actually disrespect the stories, except Holinka

Why?

• They could easily add Ogres during WoD

• They could easily add starting zones for Ogres in Ashran or Farahlon

• Zandalari warlock is put away. Same with nightborne druid, Kul Tiran warlock and paladin, Mag’har warlock and etc.

• in BFA we could get Vrykul instead of diaper tiny humans (aka Mechagnome) as an allied race

No thanks, DH should remain belf/nelf only.

6 Likes

No thanks.

You people have already destroyed most class/race identity with your terrible ideas, let some things be.

WoW should stop catering to people who clearly don’t care about WoW.

5 Likes

Not really sure on this one not that other race shouldnt be able to become Demon hunters but they would have to do it in the right way and have some lore around it like rogues are not build on lore the DHs are if you get me. That being said feels like they should add more stuff from a customization point like demon hunter kyrian wings or fel fire wings and maybe really being able to fly in DF you could even make a really good quest line out of it that a dracthyr trains us who know be cool tho.

1 Like

No such things as class identity. Denying someone a profession based on race is just wrong.

No, it isn’t. This game’s lore used to mean something. No reason to mess it up even worse.

4 Likes

Like How is this true about lore when we have had Tauren rouges since vanilla with certain tribes of tauren doing it. Meanwhile DH were only taught to Elves.

1 Like

Thats a terrible message. No one should be denied something based on the color of their skin.

1 Like

I’m for including space goats are least they have a reason for seeking revenge the orcs on the hand choose their own destiny ™

1 Like

Warcraft is literally a story of racism and world wars

2 Likes