If the level squish goes through Im quitting wow permanently

Maybe for you, but it will completely ruin all the work I’ve put into my twinks.

4 Likes

I can’t see how it would.

Edit: your level 60 would become level 30, that’s it.

6 Likes

Ok thanks for letting us know.

4 Likes

Lol twinks, don’t let the door hit ya where the Good Lord split ya.

14 Likes

For every change there will always be people who support it or oppose it…

2 Likes

You might want to add your views to the main discussion.

It’s always handy to have one big topic rather than many smaller ones.

3 Likes

You do realise nothing will change? The only thing that will happen is that the numbers become lower so the old 20 will be the new 10 or something.

4 Likes

You’re funny if you think I only play my twink. I have 27 k ach’s on my main.

Ofcourse there’s 2 sides to every change, and Im voicing what ill do if that change goes through. I’ve been playing since early TBC. Yeah, people make these threads every day, but will I let that stop me from making one? No.

1 Like

I, personaly, will love the game more if we get a level squish, leveling for 120 levels is just so boring.
I’d be happy with 40.

So let’s all hope for a big squish!

1 Like

I’m not trying to stop you making your little drama thread. People like you make this place more interesting with your “I don’t make quit threats but if you do this I totally quit!” threads.

So please, crank up the angst to 11, open up a box of tissues and post your heart out.

7 Likes

I have leveled tons of alts

Twinks gotta be top 1 what I don’t like when I level up

I am sorry you feel it ruins your experience in a none sarcastic way :roll_eyes:

Why are you even replying then?

Because you implied I want you to stop posting, I don’t. I was in effect answering your question.

2 Likes

No please no! Don’t squish anything! For the ones who want 60 lvl there is Classic upcoming!

7 Likes

Level squish won’t change the relative difference of level progress between characters.

Still it might change the what talents nad spells twinks at certain level have access to. With that being said Blizzard has been changing the order you learn spells or what taletns you have access to at certain levels every expansion. So at the end of the day there won’t be much difference other than lower numbers.

1 Like

I see this a lot, and honestly whats the difference between a level 120 BG and low level BG? You come in freshly geared at 120, and everyone owns you.

Its the same at low levels, except you have heirlooms which are now pretty close to actual twink gear. The main issue I see is that people dont bother enchanting their loom gear, which causes them to be less powerful. And I levled all allied races purely through BG btw.

me too dude stat squish was understandable because the client couldn’t handle it so they had to do it, but level squish is the dumbest thing this community has ever come up with

level is an element of the genre that shouldn’t be touched

5 Likes

It will ruin existing brackets and communities. Obsoleting gear too, although thats not my main issue.

1 Like

But you don’t know if it will be a stand-alone feature or they will add something alongside it.
I agree that it would be bad if it comes alone, but maybe if they “rework” the leveling system it could be good, you don’t know

Enchanting wouldn’t had helped my warlock yesterday when I got a rising sun kick for half my hp yesterday dude

If you can’t see the difference in always being in disadvantage than being able to progress at 120 to become stronger I dunno what to say