If you care about the game, cancel your sub

Some of those Blizzdrones are not even real, they just think it’s funny to troll people who care about the game. A good troll is even worth buying a mount and support a greedy company. The Blizzdrones that are real are basically sleeping in an incubator getting farmed by Activision while they believe they play a good game and get something for they money…
Are you a troll or a battery?

1 Like

It might surprise to realize that not everyone is a blizzdrone as you put it but simply someone who just doesn’t think it’s that big of a deal.

The casuals will buy the deluxe edition and Blizzard will continue to do what they always do which is set expectations and then move the post whenever they see fit and if you can’t get used to that idea then maybe playing a Blizzard game just simply isn’t for you.

2 Likes

not rly man during covid blizz lost 30% money

It’ll still sell so Blizzard will continue doing what they always do.

1 Like

#when you blatantly lie about public available information hoping no one calls you out on it.

Activision Blizzard stock reached an all time high during covid.

Q1 revenue increase 27% year on year.

Within the Blizzard division they saw a growth of 7% year on year, primarily driven by the warcraft franchise.

Why you lying man.

1 Like

It’s not worth it tbh man…

Those type of players who openly lie about Blizzard dying or losing money when they report profits every quarter will never listen to reason because they have it in their minds that Blizzard is dying and that’s the only thing they believe.

4 Likes

Ye, cancel your sub for a month or 2 then when you come back because you realise the shop hasn’t done anything to change tbc, don’t moan about how you’re far behind everyone else.

1 Like

Unless you care about having fun playing a game. Then you’ll just enjoy playing the game and start caring about reviving dead realms.

Oh wait, you are suffering inside your narrow minded selfish sight.

Sure. See you in Outland :wink:

How about this:

• I won’t cancel my sub
  • I will buy the deluxe edition

And the sun will still rise in the morning, and I will still enjoy TBCC

:sunglasses:

6 Likes

Just put every single player on store mount or with pet/toys on your kill-on-sight/ignore list. In case of other faction character keep killing him until he quits the game.

2 Likes

I find that so very sad. It’s saying “Play the game my way or not at all.”

2 Likes

More like “keep your filthy store out of my game”.

1 Like

You can apply the same thinking to anything that has become nothing but a cash making machine. That thinking is why scalpers are profiting by ripping people off, people want something and think “Well I have the money, I want it, so why not?” instead of thinking what it supports. Selfish thinking of supporting something just because you want to have fun.

Classic will just eventually turn into Retail Classic, it’s like we have another chance to do it all “correctly” and it’s just not going to happen is it.

It’s there and it’s not going anywhere, pull you head out of the sand and realise this.

But how would I play the game I care about if I cancel sub?

Blizzard lost 5 million subs the last year, a year where many experienced a lockdown which should if anything increase gaming (has to be a industry low for sure). The total Activision revenues are up due to Candy Crush and CoD lootboxes, but Blizzards part isnt looking good.

You can all laugh and mock the OP, but fact is Blizzard is bleeding hard.

1 Like

The arrogant all knowing mystic has spoken.

If you can’t see that it’s staying that’s not on me.

It’s not in vanilla classic and there is a chance to push back against it in tbc.