If you could live in the WoW universe irl

If you could choose to live in the world of Azeroth, or Outlands, or well anywhere in the game worlds, where would it be? Also you may choose at which time period as well,

although as you are right now IRL, meaning no powers, no champion priviliges, also you arent made instantly to a specific class

Or if you coule choose a specific ingame Race to become instead of being a human which would it be? Above statements still apply, no powers etc

The one single immunity you have though is the diplomatic neutrality, meaning no harm will come to you wether you go to any specific race capital/area except for areas that are hostile to all no matter which race it is in game,

Where would you live? Where would you go? How would you survive do you think?

Myself i would want to live in Either Dalaran since its probably the safest place in Azeroth, or The Beautiful nature of Eversong Woods and Silvermoon City, Alternatively a little cabin house in Moonglade hehe

Time period would be before legion and cata maybe somewhere inbetween, a time period of peace but also not to unadvanced periods,

edit: i would try to survive by either trading, hunting and selling meat, furs etc etc, basically the working man life, unless i choose to live in dalaran, in that case id be a mage apprentice and learn the art of magic, i love to learn and read as well, so its within my interest.

but when you think about it… Life in Azeroth is friggin hard, danger lurks at any corner, and out of nowhere someone can just pop up and kill you for no reason while you mind your own business ( why rogues, why? ), thats why i would choose the safe side of it all, only travel to capital cities or pass roads in groups with people to lower my chances of death lol

5 Likes

Theramore, when the bomb dropped.

Anyone being dropped into wow in their currently IRL state would be magnitudes weakers than everyone else and would be in constant fear of even the wildlife, let alone world ending events, possible capture, torture or worse. Theramore would atleast be quick.

1 Like

That little village with the dancing trolls in the mountains.

1 Like

Human.
Goldshire.
Seems the safest and most stable living.
Also I hear the nightclub scene there is quite thrilling.

3 Likes

Orgrimar.

FOrc.

No doubt about it.

In Silvermoon.
And ofc I would be a blood elf.

1 Like

Eversong Woods :dracthyr_love_animated:

3 Likes

But you get to live right next to The Scar.

Granted, Eversong Woods or Mulgore at a peaceful point in time sounds like two good options to me.

1 Like

100% eversong, music by the starting zone is the best in the game imo

3 Likes

Icecrown serving the Glorious King Arthas where I would still be if I were not forced to betray him

I’d be at home in Northrend.

Or the Gnome/Dwarf starting area.

I love snow above all else.

I refuse to live in a universe that has vulpera in it, nasty

Damn good choice

Since i´d have diplomatic immunity, i for one would welcome legion as our new overlords! i feel like i´d somehow be safer joining them n injecting some fel so i can stop being Steve the lumberjack as soon as possible. i feel like my odds of survival would be higher that way!

Then again, would i be able to survive on say Argus or would i instantly die after sniffing fel?

I just wanna live damnit!

If I can’t pick human then I’d be either Kul Tiran, Worgen or Undead.

I’d probably be around Boralus, a lone wolf at the docks trying to survive however I can, doing things a Rogue would do, like stealing, maybe killing some mafia gang bosses too if the prize is worth it.

I think I would enjoy a savage life, exempt from all law and morality.

Basically the opposite of what I am right now :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I think I’d have a room in Amberpine Lodge in the Grizzly Hills. By day I’d roam in the forest glades (I am a Worgen after all), and by night I’d direct newcomers to the bucket of amberseeds……

2 Likes

Teldrassil, Hallowfall

2 Likes

I would live on the darkmoon island, run a rigged game and hustle everyone out of their hard earned gold, and only work one week per month.

3 Likes

Eversong woods

2 Likes

I think Trueshot Lodge in Highmountain, I loved the theme of this in Legion and I thought it was a beautiful area. Safety wise, it’s high on a mountain so should be easy to set up some defences.

2 Likes