If you guessed why PvP sucks

Jito, you are getting nowhere fast.

This might be a forum for open discussion, but this particular part of it is the Arena section. It says so up there in the breadcrumbs, do you see it? FORUMS > PVP > ARENAS.

Rather than annoying the people who have at least a semi-competent opinion about the current state of arena (due to playing it) with your nonsense, go get at least SOME rating and then your opinions will maybe mean something.

At the moment they are little more than an irritating nuisance, especially given the fact that 90% of them are completely untrue. Not only that, but you add to that a cocky tone which just makes you look even more foolish and obnoxious.

Believe me I can “write better than you”, seeing as you think that grammar and literature are even remotely important in a PVP forum, seeing as I come from a RP realm.

And EVEN IF so, even if I have 2k experience in arena, I don’t make outlandish and boneheaded claims against people who’ve played on above 2.4 rating because I, frankly, don’t know what the situation in that bracket is - just like you, even if you know even less.

My advice is to stop being an idiotic clown and go seek a career as a writer, people tend to be quite interested in pseudo-experts nowadays. Just stop embarrassing yourself and annoying everyone with your foolishness in the process.

2 Likes

On a serious matter, what is it that you hear me saying that sounds like nonsense to you?

I’m pretty curious to hear it actually, so a serious response would be appreciated, if you care to.

Guys let’s keep reporting jito with masses until his eventually banned. It would be time for that

3 Likes

I would advice against that, as abusing the report feature is against the Code of Conduct and is a bannable offense:

Spamming or Trolling

This category includes:
[…]
Abusing the Reported Post feature by sending false alarms or nonsensical messages
[…]
If a player is found to have participated in such actions, he/she will:

• Be given a temporary or permanent ban from the forums, depending upon severity

https://eu.battle.net/forums/en/code-of-conduct/#trolling

You are writing, not speaking. This first.

The others have already pointed out numerous times which part of your statements are nonsense, I’m not going to repeat it.

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Not really, but suit yourself.

This summ it well

Just don’t answer to Jito. He is a troll that feed on the others.

He is not. He is just a Blizzard employee. Coldshade confirmed Jito responded to him as GM in game. It’s obvious that he defends the company he works for because if they’d have less and less subs his position will be redundand.

1 Like

What? Who’s Coldshade and how did he confirm that?

Please keep posting, it’s fun to read all this
At least more fun than doing arenas lately ha ha ha

1 Like

If he’s a Blizzard’s employee he definitely doesn’t do them a favor, lol.

If it’s true, and that’s a big if, it shows the lack of understanding of us PvP players since more often than not he seems to fail to understand what we do actually like or dislike at decent play level.

1 Like

He is like boss in Deusche Bank who order 300 new suits just to show fired employees he piss on them :stuck_out_tongue:

There was other topic by Chaotikos with survey asking if Jito should be banned from arena forums. It was obviously a joke but the topic got closed and Chaotikos got banned from forums. That’s why you can’t find it.

1 Like

Why would he be posting on a random account rather than his GM blue post one?

I could imagine a lot of reasons, one of thel being don’t listen to rumors, and the others along the lines of “not to get harassed by players” or “to mix better”.

Because GM in game doesn’t have to equal gm on forums. Like Ion has his own char on US Jito might have his account here. What’s more every company has it’s policy of not arguing with the customers on forums. Forum GMs and community manager are probably the only people allowed to discuss from privledged account. When I worked as LoL tester and we did “live testing” on live servers we were not allowed to interact with players from company accounts to be fully professional. And yes I don’t play League myself I play Dota 2 because I prefer it but I worked as League tester for few months.

Also have you realized that since Jito was exposed by Coldshade he didn’t appear here. Maybe someone told him not to comment here because it doesn’t look professional if he is a GM.

1 Like

Possible, I guess. Although truly scary if it’s true.

tinfoil hats on, boys

3 Likes