If you hate pala bubble hearth

I can confirm the item below counters pala bubble hearth, I know some don’t know about it. Did my first interupt the other day, got it on ‘tape’ hehe. Long cooldown, but should suffice in WPvP. I put mine on a keybind for quick deployment!

Now I love bubble hearth, and want em to try it :relaxed:

7 Likes

I already love it :star_struck:

I should really do somthing and lvl my chars up the last bit so I can get stuff like this - I need a magic banana too :banana:

4 Likes

It does take some patience to get the drop from Bonobos, but worth it!

4 Likes

Definitely worth it!
Especially funny when paladin doesn’t understand what has happened, and just stand thinking “where is that loading screen?” probably, hehe.

4 Likes

Reminder bump.

Btw, it also works against Zandalari Paladins - you know, those whom you need to kill 3 times instead of usual 2 of all other paladins. Magic banana makes them like everybody else.

3 Likes

If so , then this item needs to be nerfed or locked below level 91

If this counter’s Paladins actions even inside immunity that can only be dispelled with a priest thats one thing to look into …

But to Counter a Racial that way which loads or people payed money to have is something that will cause a riot .

I will farm this until it drop , and i will test it on Zaladari trolls , if indeed it stops healing then its time to ask for it to be nerfed

2 Likes

Woah, gief bannana!! :star_struck:

And this ^ is why we can’t have fun things. OMG, something is not like everything else, and it’s fun, no-no-no-no-no, nerf it, make another boring thing, I pay money, someone else toooooo… blah, blah, blah

it doesn’t work in Arena / BG.
In WPvP, banana on 2 h CD is perfectly fine. Deal with it.

5 Likes

No take banana!

3 Likes

It’s a kind of funny item indeed… Kinda lacklusting due to it’s cooldown… I’d love a similar item but it says “cooldown lowered to 2 minutes if cast close to a zandalari troll”. :rofl: Especially now when i play shaman ~90% of my time(swapping mains so need those reputations up for 8.2).

1 Like

I find in actual gameplay though, I am unlikely to come across multiple bubble hearthers within 2 hours cooldown.

But annoyingly… as soon as I got the banana, bubble hearthers seemed rarer! Could just be because I am now highly motivated to hunt Paladins, and have higher expectations.

2 Likes

Chances of having the Banana + Chances of using it + Chances of actually needing fo use it =/= Need2Nerf

Its a gimicky item useful for 1 fight in a while and even then won’t be used in some Paladin fights. It doesn’t need nerfed.

1 Like

Well they seem really popular at RP shards(Zanda paladins), not to mention most zanda paladins are really aggressive. Usually WPvP on AD are that we both fight winner cheer a bit and then we keep on going about our buisness… But lately Horde’s been really agressive and keeps trying to kill people even in one sided struggle.

Ofc. being a shaman makes WPvP really funny since we currently match very well against pretty much any class even without the Ghost Wolf built. So I don’t really mind the constant chllengers. :wink:

1 Like

Completely agree.
Made same conclusion, but from a bit different direction.

Hahaha, yeah, I stopped meeting them too, that’s how I discovered that it breaks Regeneratin, and now it goes on CD only from breaking it

1 Like

Warriors used to have Shattering Throw as a talent option to shatter bubble but thats gone as well

2 Likes

I dont hate pala’s bubble hearth…for me is a satisfaction when a paladin runs away from a shaman…

2 Likes

Oh I’ll defo be getting this. Twice this weekend doing CtA in Drustvar a cowardly BubbleKhan hearthed from my party of 5. ><

2 Likes

Inside bubble all heartstones have 50 % less cast time.
The draenor garrison stone has a base cast time of 5 sec, half compared to all others. that means inside bubble you can cast garrison heartstone in 2.5 sec. even if you interupt with this banana item he can still recast before bubble is off :smiley::smiley::smiley:

1 Like

Thx for info, I didn’t realize hearth cast time reduced in bubble! Well, it’s fun sport the banana anyway. For sure it can work if stars align, and worth a try!

1 Like

yeah good trick most of paladins dont know about gar hearthstone

1 Like