Ilvl increase to non challenging content

Raid Finder (and Mythic) difficulty for Crucible of Storms will open next week, April 23. Similar to Battle of Dazar’alor, you will need an average item level of 350 to queue for it. To help ensure players get raid ready, we are increasing the maximum item level for certain World Quests rewards. This will include the following:

• World Quest rewards will go up to ilvl 370 (from 360)

• Emissary equipment will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)

• Emissary Azerite Armor will go up to ilvl 400 (from 385)

• Against Overwhelming Odds (when available) will go up to ilvl 395 (from 385)

Once the update is live it will affect active rewards like the Emissaries, so you may want to plan for when you will turn those in.

Is this an out of season April’s fools joke? Invalidating not only normal raid tier, but heroic now too. Hell I don’t even raid, I do m+ sometimes, and now even that isn’t all that relevant. Are mythic raiders the only ones that matter now? They are only ones that can progress their characters? Screw everyone not doing Mythic raiding right? You ruined social aspects, you ruined PvP, now you ruined gear too completely, what’s left? When will you stop messing up your own game? You made something that could’ve lasted for decades and you’re continuously bringing it down. Stop with these “catch-up” mechanics, it does nothing but remove the will to grow and push our limits, we’re not going to raid mythic, most of us won’t, let us grab onto what we can reach and say “I did it, I made it.”.

22 Likes

628 posts were merged into an existing topic: Upcoming Item Level Increase